Is Gordyvile list final? December 30, 2015 08:56AM
Is the driver list posted on the whatssmokin website final, or are there more entries that have come in and need to be added. Thanks

Re: Is Gordyvile list final? December 30, 2015 10:35AM
is there any more diesel super stocks that are going to sign up. looks like there should be at least 12 to make a good class. if they get that many I think it will be a pretty good show.

Re: Is Gordyvile list final? December 30, 2015 10:48AM
We are still getting a few in each day. Lots of guys waiting on parts or entire engines. Going to be short of Pro Stocks and big Pro Farms this year, and the Diesel Super guys just have no interest in running with us don't know what to do to get them involved. Just lucky to have the 5 we have. Real happy with everything else. Looks like long term weather forecast is in our favor. Hopefully we can make this year the best one yet. Thanks to everyone that supports this event.

Re: Is Gordyvile list final? December 30, 2015 11:08AM
I'm sure part of issue with the DSS guys is that most of them will pull in Cloverdale the weekend after Gordyville, and then the NFMS of course... That Cloverdale pull is probably the biggest issue, with the big name NTPA guys staying loyal to their organization and the lack of time to make repairs if they have significant breakage... My $.02 anyway

Re: Is Gordyvile list final? December 30, 2015 11:29AM
Klint time for a diesel pickup class.........

Re: Is Gordyvile list final? December 30, 2015 12:02PM
A diesel pickup class is fine outdoors. But after seeing the Dieseil trucks in Louisville and the 2.6 trucks in kansas city I think they better just leave them outside. Plus they would take up too much space in and already crowded pits at Gville

Re: Is Gordyvile list final? December 30, 2015 01:29PM
is there going to be any light supers at Gordyville doing any test hooks

Re: Is Gordyvile list final? December 31, 2015 02:43AM
Hope Klint would Never do diesel trucks ever at gordyville that's the only place that runs just tractors an it's the best show yet diesel truck guys can go run that cool am so awesome PPL shows wait they don't have an indoor hook do they?

Re: Is Gordyvile list final? December 31, 2015 05:10AM
not in that arena, I was there and the tractors were in and out but the trucks took a long time, I don't think the pulling was "bad" but the production was terrible for the trucks, unless major building changes are in order I wouldn't look for a truck class anytime soon.

Re: Is Gordyvile list final? December 31, 2015 03:51AM
They had trucks there years ago, I don't rember numbers but the 10 or so that pulled 8 or 9 broke, gordyville track was very hard on them also it took longer to get them in and out. Stick with tractors, just my 2 cents

Re: Is Gordyvile list final? December 31, 2015 04:53AM
Here's your diesel truck video from 2007.. Don't remember much, but I think it was a PITA to get them moved around, and they didn't put on a very good show.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009