PURCHASE TICKETS FOR THE TOY RAFFLE AT GVILLE December 31, 2015 08:39AM
Well here is the finished toy, a model of Joel Kingen's FULL METAL JACKET, that will be raffled off in 2 weeks at the GORDYVILLE MIDWEST WINTER NATIONALS. January 14-16. With all the proceeds benefiting the WOUNDED WARRIORS!

We have some awesome prizes again this year thanks to our friends at Hart's Diesel, Full Pull Motorsports,Mad Pulling Pics, and Haslag Steel. Tickets are available for purchase online until January 10th. Ticket prices are 1 for $10, 3 for $20 or 10 for $50. Here is the link for online ticket sales:

[www.whatssmokin.net]

We will also be selling tickets Thursday, Friday and Saturday at the pull.

Dustin and Brandon Hart of Hart's Diesel have donated a $5000 voucher towards any of their products.

Dennis Spaunhorst and Haslag Steel have donated a $1000 voucher towards any of their products.

And Last Bob Barbee and Full Motorsports have something new he is building/ donating. It will be a surprise reviel at Gville. He has 2 of these surprises to raffle off.

All in all there will be 3 raffle winners total.

One drawn Friday night for the Haslag Steel voucher.

One Saturday afternoon for one of Bob Barbee's items
And the last one Saturday night for the 1/16 scale Model of FMJ, Harts Diesel Voucher and the other item from Bob Barbee.
Also Don Slama will again this year be offering $1000 cash to the winner for the toy. So the winner can either take the cash or the toy.

Let's all show our support for our Veterans through this raffle!

Have a Happy New Years and God Bless
Justin Stuckenschneider

Re: PURCHASE TICKETS FOR THE TOY RAFFLE AT GVILLE December 31, 2015 09:23AM
I know Bob has always does some real nice stuff can't wait see what he has this year,

Re: PURCHASE TICKETS FOR THE TOY RAFFLE AT GVILLE January 01, 2016 03:05AM
What a great idea to raise money for wounded warriors, I think that everyone can understand just how much these people gave for there country.

Re: PURCHASE TICKETS FOR THE TOY RAFFLE AT GVILLE January 02, 2016 01:03AM
when do they raffle off the toy tractor, Saturday night . I can't make Friday but will be there Saturday.

Re: PURCHASE TICKETS FOR THE TOY RAFFLE AT GVILLE January 02, 2016 01:21AM
I see on the website how to buy tickets for the toy raffel but where do you buy tickets for the other stuff.

Re: PURCHASE TICKETS FOR THE TOY RAFFLE AT GVILLE January 02, 2016 01:58AM
You don't have to be there to win. The raffle tickets are for a chance for all the prizes.

Jesse Post
JP Pulling Productions

JP
 FacebookJP Youtube

Re: PURCHASE TICKETS FOR THE TOY RAFFLE AT GVILLE January 02, 2016 02:49AM
I think your ticket is good for the whole weekend. If you don't win on Friday night or Saturday afternoon the ticket is still good for Saturday night.

Re: PURCHASE TICKETS FOR THE TOY RAFFLE AT GVILLE January 02, 2016 02:58AM
Thanks guys they might look to changing that on the whats smoking sight.

Re: PURCHASE TICKETS FOR THE TOY RAFFLE AT GVILLE January 02, 2016 03:10PM
Im sorry I didn't clarify this. But your ticket is good for all 3 of the prizes. Although if we pull your ticket on Friday nights prize it will not be put back in for the prizes on Saturday, so you will have to purchase another ticket.

The tickets for sale on klint website are the same ones we will be selling at the pull. They are all good for all three prizes.

Thanks Justin

4 DAYS LEFT TO PURCHASE ONLINE TICKETS January 06, 2016 04:37AM
Just wanted to remind everyone that there are 4 days left to purchase online tickets for the raffle.

Thanks Justin

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,731, Posts: 229,864, Members: 3,332.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,984.

Our newest member WestonFarms