Llss twin turbo January 02, 2016 03:00PM
wondering, is there any white, oliver, allis running twin chargers (under 315 ci)
or are they using 5.9 cummins in the llss ?

Re: Llss twin turbo January 02, 2016 03:23PM
Is "Old Rags" a twin turbo 301 allis?

Re: Llss twin turbo January 02, 2016 04:13PM
there's a couple guys up north that run the 315 twins don't run to bad but the 315 ci don't seem to be enough old rags,lil insane,an unbridled. are all 470 3x4 or 3.6 smooth bore

Re: Llss twin turbo January 02, 2016 04:55PM
I help on an allis twin charger. We have had a few issues mostly upgrading to better parts but we are quite happy with it so far and where we think it can go.

Re: Llss twin turbo January 03, 2016 03:29AM
Are you saying that you can run 470ci with a 3.6 inlet turbo? What size exhaust can be run on the 3.6 turbo?

Re: Llss twin turbo January 02, 2016 07:13PM
Ol Rags i do believe is a single 3x4

Re: Llss twin turbo January 03, 2016 12:19AM
Oh, just trying to help. The only small cube twin up in this area is out of Eastern IA and pulls Badger State. Didnt mention them because they are red.

Re: Llss twin turbo January 03, 2016 10:25AM
Yes with bluegrass an now I believe ktpa is letting diesels 470 run a 3.6 smooth bore turbo an there's not restricted exhaust side there's only a couple guys running the 3.6 an they run good but I'm the llss good parts are a need but you have to have the right combo with tires power gear an weight distribution You CANT buy a win in this class it's so competitive an fun it's crazy but if your going to build anything diesel the main things are 1.good pump 2. Good injectors 3. Good turbo you can find all of them at harts or CDS

Re: Llss twin turbo January 04, 2016 11:16AM
Fuel and air from CDS would have you about 100hp short of harts. As much as I hate to say it, if it blows smoke, and it don't have harts stuff under the hood your going to be hard pressed for a win. Brandon and the crew are top dog right now

Re: Llss twin turbo January 04, 2016 12:43PM
Been to the dyno lately?. Others doing well also. A few years ago I would agree.

Re: Llss twin turbo January 05, 2016 10:44AM
Holset or precision are the best 2

Re: Llss twin turbo January 04, 2016 01:03PM
I have been waiting for 6 months on a response from Brandon about 2 turbos I sent back for repairs ( lasted 2 runs each.... Billet latest n greatest or so I was told) Wish he would fix them and send them back so I can sell them .................... I call....... nothing ...... I call ............. nothing.......... I call .... ya you get the drift.

BUT maybe he will see this and be mad enough at me to call me finally and get a resolution since I can reach him on the phone.

Re: Llss twin turbo January 04, 2016 01:43PM
What 3x4 turbo are most guys using? What brand turbo are the 3.6 smooth bores holset, precision?

Re: Llss twin turbo January 05, 2016 12:46PM
Lol, have you been to the Dyno recently? Harts 3" and 4.1" stuff is hands down on top. As for fuel it might be a bit closer but I'd bet the farm that if you popped the hoods of all the winners next week in Gordyville most of them would have harts stuff making it go. But by all means get your stuff from somebody else, it will make my summer more enjoyable!! Lol

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,721, Posts: 229,844, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,971.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro