Gordyville Raffle! ATT: Pullers January 10, 2016 01:04PM
Just wanted to remind everyone to get their tickets purchased online if you cant attend the pull.

[www.whatssmokin.net]

Also we will be taking bids on the $1000 Voucher to Haslag Steel, and the $5000 Voucher to Harts diesel. The way this works is.

If the winning ticket holder does not want the Haslag Voucher on Friday night, he/she can choose to take 60% of the cash bid, and then the other 40% will go to the WWP, same thing goes for Saturday night with the Harts Diesel voucher. This way it gives the ticket holder a different option if he/she is not a puller.

Example: If the cash bid is $4000, The winning ticket holder can take $2400 cash, and the other $1600 will go to the WWP, and the person who bid $4000 gets the Voucher to Harts Deisel for $5000.

Anyone can place a bid for either of the Vouchers. Just come by my booth at the pull and let me know. This is a great benefit for you pullers who are planning on spending some money with these guys anyways.

Any questions you can call or text me at;

1-573-721-2853

Thanks Justin Stuckenschneider

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/10/2016 01:06PM by JustinStuckenschneider.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,731, Posts: 229,864, Members: 3,332.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,984.

Our newest member WestonFarms