Future of Pro Stock & Super Farm May 18, 2009 02:33PM
Wise and unwise pundits... now that the Limited Pro class is being offered by two national organizations, what does the future hold for the PS and SF divisions? Both PS and SF have flaws... so, which class is in most jeapardy? Confused

Re: Future of Pro Stock & Super Farm May 18, 2009 02:40PM
what 2 national org. ?

Re: Future of Pro Stock & Super Farm May 18, 2009 03:51PM
NTPA & Outlaws

Re: Future of Pro Stock & Super Farm May 18, 2009 04:02PM
they got it messed up ne ways they should have kept what NTPA had in 2008 just opened up the turbo Way to keep it a red and green show. Awe there a re a few guys afraid if the cubes get lowerd other colors will be able to compete awe awe there there would not want one of those naughty blue tractors playing nice. Thumbs Down to big cubes

Re: Future of Pro Stock & Super Farm May 19, 2009 02:19AM
The prostock is alreadt dead in both the NTPA and Outlaws so i gueess the SF is next in the NTPA. The NTPAs Super Farms are boring and awfgul anyway, the PPL Super Farms are much better to watch.

Re: Future of Pro Stock & Super Farm May 19, 2009 04:10AM
how can you say the pro stocks are dead, go to a PPL pull and you will see a hell of a class

Re: Future of Pro Stock & Super Farm May 19, 2009 05:47AM
I said the Prostocks are almost dead in NTPa and outlaws, PPl has a very good Prostock class

Re: Future of Pro Stock & Super Farm May 19, 2009 01:53PM
Who cares what the ntpa is doing.Its what works for your state and community!
SF and prostocks will live on.

Re: Future of Pro Stock & Super Farm May 20, 2009 02:20AM
I disagree. The “It works for us” attitude is the single biggest reason pulling remains a joke of a motorsport. The “It works for us” attitude it why the rules are so fractured that some tractors aren’t legal anywhere besides a 25 mile radius from their house. The “It works for us” attitude is why the NTPA was originally formed.

Pulling needs to get back to uniform rules. Pulling needs national organizations that don’t let member states do whatever “Works for them”. Pulling needs unified rules that will work for everyone in the long run.

Sorry about the rant, but “It works for us” is exactly what is wrong with pulling.

Back to the original topic… I don’t really think much will change in either the PS or SF class in the short term. It will remain business as usual because there is no leadership in the sport and there are too many pullers entrenched in their current setups.

I still personally believe the big cube classes are dinosaurs and in time they will all be replaced. Someday the big cube classes will either be looked at as antique classes or just hooded Mod classes where there’s not one single solitary piece that resembles anything to do with a tractor (we’re not too far away from that now).

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Future of Pro Stock & Super Farm May 20, 2009 03:43PM
Yes we have to have rules .I dont have a problem with with ntpa rules. Our SF gets
certified every year. I wished I only had to drive 25 mile radius to pull but I dont
I keep hearing about changes but I have concerns that in our state it may kill alot
of the pulls we already have.We have a good group of SF here in Mich.Some of
SF pullers are just getting up to the 640 level and now theres talk of going the
other way ? I dont know what would happen.We try to put on a good show for
public and they enjoy it .Thats is what I was referring to.

Re: Future of Pro Stock & Super Farm May 21, 2009 04:28AM
Redrunner, thank you for your contribution to the sport of pulling. I'm curious... are you going to run in the 4.1 LP class too?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,775, Posts: 229,944, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,031.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009