Gordyville January 17, 2016 11:20AM
My first Gordyville. I liked the show. The sled malfunction was bad. But after the 3rd time they did say it was operator error with a new dash they put in the sled over the winter and, a switch was in a bad place. I can understand that and also see why the other sled was brought in.

My one complain is get the tractor out of the sand pile there is no reason to run every tractor in a class in and in some cases on top of the sand. Also I heard there was new insurance company watching, (I bet that didn't look to great to them).

I have 2 reason I don't like the tractors in the sand pile.
1. Safety if a tractor would come unhooked on the pile.. I don't even what to speculate.
2. Is it slow the show way down. Having trouble getting them off the pile. Last night final I was sober and ready to fall asleep.

Overall I really enjoyed the 5 session and will be coming back next year with the tractor.
Klint and crew you guys did a great job.

Just my opinion,
Rusty Oeth

Re: Gordyville January 17, 2016 12:08PM
Rusty

Thanks for the comments, and I agree we had way to much sand pile climbing. Just couldn't get the sled set so winners touched the sand and the 8th place guys was 10 feet back. Just a sign that all classes are bunched very tight. We see the problems and we have already had a meeting last evening and several solutions were discussed. Take care, and thanks. Klint

Re: Gordyville January 17, 2016 12:37PM
Where were all the Missouri 4.1s? There were only 2 I think and there is probably 30 or more in the state?

Re: Gordyville January 17, 2016 12:45PM
Many of them were in rebuild mode, hopefully several will be back together for the Lincoln, Nebraska pull. Also many of them told me they wouldn't come to Gville until I moved them to Friday night session. They just couldn't be away that many days. Just glad to have what we had.

Re: Gordyville January 17, 2016 01:14PM
The King of the hill Was A Joke no compition
Where was Ryan Anderson

Re: Gordyville January 17, 2016 02:14PM
Per his FB page he is rebuilding to run PPL Super Farm.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009