GORDYVILLE RAFFLE WINNERS January 18, 2016 10:52AM
Gordyville 2016 is in the books. We had an awesome and very successful weekend. With the help of everyone involved, we were able to raise $21000 dollars for the WOUNDED WARRIORS PROJECT.

Thanks to:
Bob Barbee of Full Pull Motorsports
Dustin and Brandon Hart of Harts Diesel
Dennis Spaunhorst at Haslag Steel
Adam Draudt of Mad Pulling Pics
Beer Money Pulling Team
Miles Krieger
Jeremy Krieger
Jason Schultz
Eric Prewitt
Don Slama
Klint Tucker
Joel Kingen
Dick Morgan

With out all these guys this raffle wouldn't of been the success it was.

Also I want to thank everyone who helped at the booth selling tickets.
I couldnt of done it with out my good friends Julie Hines Kyle Zarate Brice Howell Zach Howell
Thank you guys for all your help.

Thanks to everyone who bought tickets!

Here are the Raffle Winners
1st Grand Prize
Marty Shambour and his son won the Model of FMJ, Harts Diesel Voucher, and 20x30 photo.
Since Marty and his son took the toy instead of the $1000 cash from Don Slama, I made a deal with Don and he gave me the cash for an extra FMJ model that I had and then donated it back for auction. It was auctioned off on the track for a high bid of $2300 going to a new home in Wisconsin with the one and only Jason Schultz.

2nd Grand Prize
Matthew Kaster's dad Mike won the IH bench swing built by Full Pull Motorsports

3rd Grand Prize
Joshua Ninnemann won the Haslag Steel Voucher

The other John Deere swing was auctioned off on the track Saturday night. There was a biding war between Don Slama and Nick Skaar. In the end there was a deal made where they both paid $5000 each and both walked away with a swing.

Colby Ruoff won a FMJ hoodie and Beer Money Pulling Team poster.

Mark Kassebaum won a 1990 vintage Tshirt signed by Ernie Conner which was donated by Mark Brohl

Until next year

GOD BLESS

Justin Stuckenschneider

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,736, Posts: 229,871, Members: 3,333.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,986.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM