Rockwell Cross Needles January 25, 2016 05:17AM
Anyone know the dia of the needles in a Rockwell Needle Cross?

Re: Rockwell Cross Needles January 25, 2016 01:39PM
.125" is common federal mogul part # C437Q. Also putting one together right now that someone else made that is taking .093" needles.. I have no idea who originally made the cross but I ran short on needles and had a hard time finding some more of them.

Re: Rockwell Cross Needles January 25, 2016 02:08PM
There is a John Deere needle bearing that is the same spec as the Federal Mogul number, but is a bunch cheaper, around $.20 each IIRC. I can look the number up in the morning. I think it is R53076.

Re: Rockwell Cross Needles January 27, 2016 02:21AM
Yes. That is one of the part numbers for a Deere needle. I attempted to look up the dimensions this A.M. but my system was down and didn't have one in stock. Deere actually had ALOT of ag equipment that came with needled crosses. Your local Deere parts guys should be able to look up the parts numbers and find the dimensions for you.

Re: Rockwell Cross Needles January 27, 2016 11:50AM
I know the dimensions of the Deere needles are the same as the C437Q.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,705, Posts: 229,807, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,953.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro