Prayers for the Coomer and Keltner Families January 27, 2016 03:26AM
I just received an email from a friend of mine who has shared the sad news of loss of life. There appears to have been an explosion and fire at the Mitchell Coomer residence in Adair County Kentucky. Kentucky State Police have reported at least one fatality and three persons unaccounted for. Please keep these families in you prayers and pray that God will grant those family members comfort during this horrible time.

Charlie Jones

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/29/2016 10:49AM by Jake Morgan.

Re: Prayers for the Coomer and Keltner Families January 27, 2016 04:25AM
Thanks Charlie, I just got a similar email about this heartbreaking news. Here's a link to a news story from an hour ago:
http://www.kentucky.com/news/local/crime/article56812038.html

Please keep the families in your prayers.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Prayers for the Coomer and Keltner Families January 27, 2016 05:05AM
The pulling community in Kentucky has had a rough 12 months; Neal Allen, Jeff Medley, and now the Coomer/Keltner families. Mitchell was one of the fiercest competitors to ever go down the track; their passing leaves a hole in the sport here that cannot be filled. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the families in this time of tragic loss.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: Prayers for the Coomer and Keltner Families January 27, 2016 06:04AM
Bryan, You could not have said it any better. The KTPA family has suffered the loss of some wonderful and amazing people this past year. Their impact on our lives will never be forgotten. All of our hearts are saddened by the loss of our family members. Everyone bow your heads and say a prayer for all the families that have lost someone, and look at your family today and remind them how much you love them and appreciate them for tomorrow is never promised.
With my deepest heart felt sympathy......to all we have lost.
Jennifer Mobley
Wife of a KTPA/BOB member

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/27/2016 06:31AM by jmgodzilla62.

Re: Prayers for the Coomer and Keltner Families January 27, 2016 06:49AM
Such a sad sad situation,Tarry and I pulled with KTPA and Bluegrass for the better part of 15 years and think the world of all of the Coomer family. Thoughts and prayers to friends and family

S'no Farmer

Re: Prayers for the Coomer and Keltner Families January 27, 2016 03:06PM
Condolences to the friends & families of the Coomers and Keltners.....What a tragic loss

Did not know them personally but have read a lot and seen a lot of videos about them pulling...The LLSS Mitchell has is quite the runner...Not sure what make and model it is from the sheet metal, as there was no decals etc. on it, but it sure did win its fair share. Mitchell must have been a pretty good tuner....

Deepest Sympathies...RIP - God Speed

Dan Dunham

Dan Dunham

Memorial Piece January 29, 2016 09:33AM
Have been working this week on a memorial story highlighting those lost in the tragedy in Kentucky. Our thoughts and prayers are with the families and those in the extended pulling family. Many have shared in this tribute and we hope you will too. Post a thought or memory on the story or here. Good luck to those pulling tonight in Murfreesboro.

Rest in Peace

Miles Krieger

My Blog:
Miles Beyond 300
[www.facebook.com]
milesbeyond300@gmail

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/29/2016 10:49AM by Jake Morgan.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,736, Posts: 229,871, Members: 3,333.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,986.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM