roll cage buyers beware January 31, 2016 09:39AM
We bought a roll cage from Snyder fabrication (Jason Snyder) we had a guy pick it up and he said they got talking and forgot the brackets and he would send them to us and now he will not answer our phone calls or send us our money or the brackets. Is anyone else having any trouble

Re: roll cage buyers beware January 31, 2016 09:58AM
Jason is a great guy and does great work. I'm sure he will get back to you ASAP.

Re: roll cage buyers beware January 31, 2016 10:32AM
Its been a month and he won't answer or return calls

Re: roll cage buyers beware February 01, 2016 12:35AM
What brackets are you missing? Snyder cages don't come with brackets that I know of, but I will see when I have time. Jason is a great guy. Wouldn't get a cage from anywhere else.

Re: roll cage buyers beware February 01, 2016 11:18AM
He offered axel brackets and we paid extra to have him make the mounting brackets

Re: roll cage buyers beware February 01, 2016 11:27AM
If he offered them, then you should get them. Simple as that. Never known him to screw anyone, and I have two more cages to order from him yet this offseason. I am still at work, but I will try to catch him this evening and see what is going on. Hope he is ok. His career comes with inherent dangers. I do have a stupid question to ask- I understand that many phone calls have been placed- Are you leaving voicemails? Not to sound ignorant or demeaning, but I'm just wondering if you are greeted with his voice when the message is prompted, or does the phone just ring endlessly with no message prompt?

Re: roll cage buyers beware February 01, 2016 11:29AM
My contact number for Jason is 419-2nine5-6897. Does this match your records?

Re: roll cage buyers beware February 01, 2016 11:31AM
The phone rings and we leave voice mails and have even got the voice mailbox full after leaving a voice mail and then the next time it will let you leave one so we know he is checking them

Re: roll cage buyers beware February 01, 2016 11:39AM
OK. If he had them done and sitting there ready for pickup, I would assume that he has no problem getting them to you. Sounds like solely a communication gap. I will try to reach him via text message. Hopefully he is ok. You got me a little bit worried. I hope this can be resolved, Sir.

Re: roll cage buyers beware February 04, 2016 01:17AM
Tried calling jason the other day with a phone number I found on the internet, got the same results......here it was the wrong number. He answered right away on the correct one.....Jason's a good guy that does good work....I'm sure there's a communication issue of sometype

Re: roll cage buyers beware February 04, 2016 06:00AM
I have dealt with Jason and have always been very happy with him. I wonder if he is just far behind and trying to get caught up. Does anyone live near his place

Re: roll cage buyers beware March 14, 2016 11:56PM
Hate to drag this back up, anyone heard from him, he was going to get ahold of me a week and a half ago so I could send him a check for a cage. Now not answering emails or phone. He said he was real sick 2 weeks ago, is he ok?

Jason Snyder September 16, 2016 09:39AM
I contacted him last September about making some skis, he gave a price so I sent a check(which he cashed). Got nothing after a few months and finally got a hold of him in March. He said he forgot all about it, but will get right on it. I'm still waiting for them, even told him if he has a problem or can't get around to making them, to send me my money back. He won't respond so I'm out of that money with no skis to show for them. Piss poor business.

Re: Jason Snyder September 16, 2016 03:41PM
Andre Bedard
I contacted him last September about making some skis, he gave a price so I sent a check(which he cashed). Got nothing after a few months and finally got a hold of him in March. He said he forgot all about it, but will get right on it. I'm still waiting for them, even told him if he has a problem or can't get around to making them, to send me my money back. He won't respond so I'm out of that money with no skis to show for them. Piss poor business.

Piss poor business I agree with, but I will also say that it's piss poor business on your part to send him a check before the skis were made. I refuse to send anyone any money before the product that I ordered is delivered. If any builder has a problem with that then they can send a contract to be signed by the purchaser that binds both the builder for building and the purchaser for payment.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,635, Posts: 229,699, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,901.

Our newest member JD_8520