Red ITPA Question May 20, 2009 01:36PM
Will all red ITPA tractors have to wear a John Deere sticker since John Deere is sponsoring the points?

Re: Red ITPA Question May 21, 2009 12:46AM
No... John Deere wants nothing on the tractors themselves.. I'm sure there will be plenty of signage along the track but nothing on the tractors themselves.

Re: Red ITPA Question May 21, 2009 10:45AM
I once saw where a guy painted a Farmall M with the John Deere paint sceme. The caption on the photo was "wanted the quality of a Farmall and the trade-in value of a Deere." Watch out Lenny, he may be coming for ya in the 'tiquers...lol. Good luck to you this year.

Re: Red ITPA Question May 21, 2009 12:06PM
Thanks i'm gonna need it.. Season starts the 10th for the 1066... My little girl is being born this coming Thursday!!! One busy summer!

Re: Red ITPA Question May 22, 2009 08:27AM
My congrats to you. Our 2nd boy was born 2 months ago. Things are different with 2 now but at least I've plenty of time to teach them to love tractor pulling. Good luck and we'll pray everything goes well.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,775, Posts: 229,944, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,031.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009