Keystone nationals February 02, 2016 05:05AM
How come none of the gn guys sign up for this event as I. Years past??

Re: Keystone nationals February 02, 2016 06:26AM
The only time I remember there being any grand national tractors there was the year they had a light super stock class. They haven't had them back since. That was the year Blue Blazes tried to take the sled out the door and missed. No door no sand all steel pole.

Re: Keystone nationals February 02, 2016 07:49AM
If that was 2010, there was indeed a sand pile! I was there, there was a tarp over it due to some of the entrants hitting the sand and sucking it into the chargers. I think Blue Blazes got a little off course, lol!!!

Exciting times, wish they would come back.

Re: Keystone nationals February 02, 2016 09:14AM
That was the year I thought I had it Won and got out drove by Kevin Lynn

Re: Keystone nationals February 02, 2016 10:54AM
Their have been many gn tractors and trucks over the years at keystone not just the lss class till last year Selma won the sf class evey year he was at the show cope had warpath their a few times and then their were others in the PS class as well as sf I rember bryan deck with the one bad apple their as well ...I wish this pull still had some of the iron come that we don't get to see every weekend in the east I understand the local guys want to pull too but be nice to get some outside iron back to Harrisburg and be nice to get lss class back too

Re: Keystone nationals February 02, 2016 01:07PM
Good show and a good time. They run the show very well.

Re: Keystone nationals February 03, 2016 01:31AM
That was 2012 when Blue Blazes hit the pole.

video: [www.youtube.com]

Re: Keystone nationals February 02, 2016 09:27AM
I would guess the pay out is the reason why!

Re: Keystone nationals February 02, 2016 10:16AM
2013 was the last year for the light class

Re: Keystone nationals February 02, 2016 11:57PM
I don't believe the pay is the issue. If any body is only pulling for a certain pay amount they should find a new sport. The pay will never match the investment. The reason is the economy isn't the greatest. Crops are down so they are not spending extra money on things they don't have too and over the last few years the separation of competition level has became a lot closer between state level and GN. They can't just stop in for a easy win.

Re: Keystone nationals February 03, 2016 02:57AM
Gn puller
I don't believe the pay is the issue.

Gn puller
Crops are down so they are not spending extra money on things they don't have too

So they don't have the money to pull, but pay isn't an issue? Weird, one would think if it payed better it wouldn't cost the puller as much. Seems like pay is the issue.

Re: Keystone nationals February 03, 2016 04:13PM
There were 4 grand national pro stocks there in 2015, Barelygittin by. wiskey wild, mac daddy, mac nasty.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,948, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,033.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009