is there just a lot of NFMS tickets for sale February 05, 2016 01:44AM
sure seems like this year there seems to be more than usual number of tickets for sale this year. Are more people skipping the pull this year. Does anybody know if they made ANY changes at all.

Re: is there just a lot of NFMS tickets for sale February 05, 2016 06:40AM
There is a lot of indoor pulling these days, time was L-ville was the only place to go in the winter.
Also internet makes it easy to move tickets, instead of standing by the scale in the pit area and hawking tickets!

Re: is there just a lot of NFMS tickets for sale February 05, 2016 11:34AM
Cause the pulling is all bullshit, certain big names never do as good as they should, the few selected to win always do with a dumd look on their face, ITS BORING , just plain boring for what you pay for the tickets, used to be fun ; not no more

Re: is there just a lot of NFMS tickets for sale February 05, 2016 12:28PM
I agree. I have not been their in ten years. I don't miss the place either. They treat their pullers and fans like they r stupid. A lot of these other pulls u can go any where any time. A lot of winter pulling all over. They r not the only show anymore. Sooner or later they will realize they r no better than the rest.

Re: is there just a lot of NFMS tickets for sale February 05, 2016 03:55PM
I like going to indoor pulls when i can never beeb to harrisburg or lincoln to far from me. I do think with all the pulls i see posted on here the indoor season has gotten a little diluted wud like to see louisvill go to 4 classes of 12 pullers every night add light pro llsx lim pro and mod 4x4 back in would make show have more variety fo sho

Re: is there just a lot of NFMS tickets for sale February 08, 2016 11:55AM
D G
sure seems like this year there seems to be more than usual number of tickets for sale this year. Are more people skipping the pull this year. Does anybody know if they made ANY changes at all.

I don't think there are anymore tickets for sale this year as compared with other years. There are plenty of fans/pullers who may not have the time to attend every year, but still buy tickets every year just to keep their seats. Infact, there were some years in the past that I actually had a separate For Sale page just for tickets there were so many. I don't it's out of the ordinary, it's just part of the event.

As for changes, I'm not expecting any. It's run by the government and as well all know it takes the government FOREVER to see the writing on the wall and make positive changes. I'm still hoping they make some changes in the coming years but I'm not holding my breathe.

I'm still excited to go to the show and I'm excited to watch the pull and catchup with some friends, but I'm not going to lie, there's an element of staleness in the air. All said, it's still one of the best run events there is, indoors or out. Honestly it's a difficult situation for the committee, when you get an event to that level the bar is set pretty high and it's very easy to fall short.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/08/2016 11:58AM by Jake Morgan.

Re: is there just a lot of NFMS tickets for sale February 09, 2016 12:34AM
I agree with Jake, there is a staleness about the show but I keep going. I enjoy it and like attending the farm show, I get to see some friends I've made over the years that I only get to run into at Louisville. I have great seats and really don't want to lose them, but if tickets get any higher it's going to be really hard to keep going. It's different now with all the other indoor pulls that is happening so our pulling fix is easier to get even if we don't go to Louisville. I'd probably still hit the farm show but might skip the pull if the ticket prices keep getting higher (believe me they ARE borderline now on attending the pull). Not the class of show it use to be. Also with all the tickets that are available any more (such as on PULLOFF) I don't think I need to buy ahead of time if I just want to go for a night or two.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,721, Posts: 229,845, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,972.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro