Violent SS explosion in Holland May 21, 2009 07:46AM
Check these pics! No one got hurt...
[tractor-pulling.de]
clic "fotos von Wierden"

Re: Violent SS explosion in Holland May 21, 2009 09:31AM
Good set of photos! The mod flippin on it's side ain't bad either.

Re: Violent SS explosion in Holland May 21, 2009 09:54AM
Is that another incident by the same tractor as below? or same incident?

[www.youtube.com]

Sascha...Info Please !! Re: Violent SS explosion in Holland May 21, 2009 10:43AM
Something is not right about that engine combination. The YouTube video is from last year where he lost the entire engine out of the frame. This incident just looks to have splits the block...again. Those are too many wild rides too close together for most drivers I would say, let alone in a pocketbook.

Maybe Sascha can help us out and give us an idea of what is going on and what the rumors are over across the pond. Any info would be appreciated as simply curious minds are interested to know.

Re: Sascha...Info Please !! Re: Violent SS explosion in Holland May 26, 2009 06:05AM
I wasn't there...
Fact is, most of those violent SS engines exploding over here (as seen on Youtube) are all out of the same stable. Maximum Risk, European Maid, Terminator, Heart of the Eagle, ....
There is a bunch of talk going on about those over here - but I stay out of that as it's already getting pretty dirty....

Here's a video of it:
http://vimeo.com/4772037

Floating Finish - the German Tractor Pulling Web Show and EU Live Streams: [www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/26/2009 06:07AM by Sascha.

Re: Sascha...Info Please !! Re: Violent SS explosion in Holland May 26, 2009 01:59PM
That fella driving better get some kevlar Undies hes liable to have some of his own parts missing sometime. whats the rev limiter set at on that thing 10,000 rpm? You guys across the pond are gettin better at blowin things up however.

Re: Sascha...Info Please !! Re: Violent SS explosion in Holland May 27, 2009 04:34AM
Check out the guy in the red/white suit waving him (I am assuming to stop) @ 15 seconds of that video.

Re: Sascha...Info Please !! Re: Violent SS explosion in Holland May 27, 2009 04:38AM
...it is the drivers father...guess he saw it coming...

Re: Sascha...Info Please !! Re: Violent SS explosion in Holland May 27, 2009 06:24AM
What am I doing wrong that I can't view the video? I can follow the link and when I click on play nothing happens. I have tried two different computers and still nothing. Confused

Re: Sascha...Info Please !! Re: Violent SS explosion in Holland May 27, 2009 07:09AM
Once you can view the web-site then click the play button in the center of the screen. It worked for me.

DPS

Re: Sascha...Info Please !! Re: Violent SS explosion in Holland May 27, 2009 09:52AM
if you look close you can see some sort of liquid coming out of the tractor thats why the guy was trying to stop him

Re: Violent SS explosion in Holland May 22, 2009 08:43AM
It looks like that one came apart at the main bearings. Most of the US diesels that I've seen pics of after they've split seem to come apart near the cam. I figured there was a parting line there that made it the weak point...

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009