does cen-pe-co pay for wins to everyone? May 21, 2009 12:13PM
does cen-pe-co oil pay money to winners of all groups or just certain ones? how do you get your group added? I know NTPA gets it but what about smaller groups.

Re: does cen-pe-co pay for wins to everyone? May 23, 2009 12:57AM
Ok, Here is my or our problem. Yes, Cen pe Co does do alot for the sport. They had paid our pullers a contigency fund if they finished in the top 2 of their classes. In 2008 they wanted more coverage so they wanted to be a class sponsor. The 8 SS class was announced all summer as the Cen Pe Co 8SS class. I still can not get them to pay us for this sponsorship. I have talked with the dealers and the gentlemen from Illinios. After over a year they keep saying oh my we will take care of this. So far nothing. So be careful and get the money up front. Now they always paid the pullers at the end of the year. Just not the club that went to all the pullers. Scott

Re: does cen-pe-co pay for wins to everyone? May 23, 2009 02:48AM
Cen.Pe.Co. has been the sponsor of the Big Rigs Pulling Series for thirteen years. They always pay half of the point fund money in March and other half in September. The March payment was received on time again this year as usual. The TOP FIVE trucks in the Big Rigs Series receive money from the sponsorship. We are very pleased to be able to call them our sponsor!!

in 2000, they also became a contingency sponsor for the Smoker Series and most our truck classes. Pullers who collect money from these various funds must be a customer of Central Petroleum for that year. However I have seen them authorize payments even if the puller was a good customer in the past and did not buy product in that specific year. Cen.Pe.Co is an excellent sponsor and their upper management people as well as the salesmen in the field are firmly behind the sport of tractor and truck pulling.

As with any company in the current economic climate, Cen.Pe.Co. may be feeling the 'pinch'. I am not sure that this is the best time to approach them for sponsorship dollars.

Full Pull Productions, Inc.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,793, Posts: 229,999, Members: 3,341.
This forum: Topics: 37,103, Posts: 226,073.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009