Kill Switch and reverse light help? February 09, 2016 01:11PM
What is everyone using for the kill switch on a diesel?
The whole set up with what you zip-tie the 2" ring to?

And how does everyone make the kill switch out the back and the one controlled by the driver?
Is both air shutoff or is one a fuel shutoff back to the tank?

As far as the reverse light, what do you use to turn the light on in reverse?

Thanks!

Re: Kill Switch and reverse light help? February 09, 2016 01:38PM
What tractor are you trying to do this on?

Re: Kill Switch and reverse light help? February 09, 2016 01:56PM
Thanks!
We are finishing up our Massey Ferguson 6500# ProField (Illiana Pullers Outlaw) tractor.

Re: Kill Switch and reverse light help? February 09, 2016 01:40PM
the air kill goes out the back for the sled. the 3 way fuel dump valve is for the tractor driver ..

i would have 2 ail kills so i could pull one quick in case of a run away engine along with the fuel dump

Re: Kill Switch and reverse light help? February 09, 2016 01:41PM
also put a push button switch to were when your shift lever is in reverse it also pushes the switch turning on the light

Re: Kill Switch and reverse light help? February 10, 2016 12:43AM
I always use a wet kit pto cable for all my kills! For the air kill from the sled you can just take the none off the end of the cable and put like a hydraulic holde holder on it with a 2in ring though it! Then just screw the knob back on! Pretty must the easiest way I have found!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009