Air suspension February 09, 2016 02:58PM
What are the rules for putting one of these on,outlaw,ntpa .what advantages does it give you.. Thanks

Re: Air suspension February 11, 2016 05:01PM
I don't know if you could call it an advantage, but I think it has some added value at some point down the road.

In my opinion, after talking to several folks, it's probably a worthwhile investment for the long run.

I was told that it softens the blow compared to a rigid axle, meaning if the tractor comes up and hooks out of the hole, when it comes back down, it softens the landing, allowing the tractor to stay hooked (opposed to breaking the rear wheels lose). Obviously balance has a lot to do with it as well.

I think it allows a smoother ride as sleds seem to be letting you run a little more these days.

I would think it may save some weight as well, if you're looking for moveable weight towards the front.

Just my 2 cents...

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,697, Posts: 229,794, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,948.

Our newest member CBeard