NFMS TICKET PRICES February 12, 2016 12:07AM
How does season ticket holders fell about paying 40.00 bucks a piece for our season ticket prices and you can walk up to the ticket office at freedom hall and buy tickets for 15.00 dollars ? i guess they can have mine back for next year I'm done

Re: NFMS TICKET PRICES February 12, 2016 01:07AM
I've heard a similar sentiment from a few other people down here, and I do agree that it almost seems downright disrespectful to the people who paid in advance and who paid full price. Personally I think there should be a significant discount to the people who purchase full week passes in advance.

Looking at it from the Farm Shows perspective: why should we let the tickets go unused. Airlines sell extremely discounted tickets last minute. Sure you get a middle seat or a back seat but the plane is flying no matter what so we might as well try to fill it. The last minute people at the pull have the same disadvantages: starting line seats, it may be soldout, or you may not be able to get seats that are together. Those are significant disagvantages.

The only real solution I see is to lower ticket prices and fill the arena back up to capacity. I'd like to see them also sell deeply discounted tickets to organizations like the FFA and the Boy Scouts.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: NFMS TICKET PRICES February 12, 2016 08:12AM
Yes---I've paid $400 for a set of 2 (due 6 months before the pull) the last 6 years. Assuming next year, if I go back, will just wait and buy the $15 tickets. Very disappointing. In addition, the vending choices/quality has gone down considerably this year from years past. Had to walk around the entire arena to find a bucket of popcorn. Might give Gordyville a shot next year instead.

Re: NFMS TICKET PRICES February 12, 2016 05:22PM
I agree that the concessions were very subpar from years past. If I wanted a cold hotdog for $4.75 I would buy 3 from the truck stop.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009