typical Morgan bull crap February 12, 2016 10:50AM
Why have you barney fife page moderators allowed the post about Dave Bennet to stay up? Hell if someone talks about ppl or how klint tucker farted they get deleted immediately. Typical Morgan bullshit and yes I can say that as the Bennet post has prick in it with the page owner commenting on it so now he can not say he didn't see it

Re: typical Morgan bull crap February 12, 2016 03:13PM
Well until you start using a real name to post and complain, your argument is invalid. At least the Morgan's have enough pride in what they post that they sign their own name to their comments.

Re: typical Morgan bull crap February 12, 2016 04:46PM
Thanks for the post, you're 100% correct, I should have edited the original post on that thread. I've edited the post and made the appropriate changes. Sorry about that to everyone and especially to Dave.

I actually had a great conversation with Dave before tonight's session. I don't want to disclose everything we talked about but I'll share a few things: we did talk about that thread. I told him that I left the thread up because he was getting so much positive support. When I first saw the thread I planned on deleting it until I read the responses. He was actually quite touched by some of the positive comments and the support has meant a lot to him. Dave's a professional and he knows that not everyone loves him all the time and he knows that announcers are always under a microscope. He's not perfect a he would never claim to be; he's a smart guy, he'll filter the negative comments and he'll learn from them, and he'll ignore the childish/jealous/stupid ones.

I thanked him for doing a good job and I thanked him especially for doing such a good job on Wednesday night when he had so much down time to fill.

Thanks to everyone who has weighed in with either constructive or positive things on the announcing. The words of encouragement have far outweighed the negative.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/14/2016 02:04PM by Jake Morgan.

Re: typical Morgan bull crap February 14, 2016 10:51AM
I think Dave does a good job and it's a job that 99.9% of the people couldn't do. I'm good with listening to Dave and it's entertaining just to see what he comes up with next and looks to me like Dave and Butch do a good job together. My wife is good with him as long as he keeps the Mother-in-law jokes to himself.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/14/2016 10:55AM by farmall puller.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,721, Posts: 229,845, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,972.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro