Changing up the NFMS February 14, 2016 01:56PM
Looking at possible ways to change up the line-up of the show. I haven't been the last two years but appears to me for the most part its the same drivers and tractors year after year. This is just my opinion the show has lost its luster of previous years.

Thanks William Cole

Re: Changing up the NFMS February 14, 2016 01:58PM
I'd like to see a night of 4.1 tractors for starters.

Re: Changing up the NFMS February 14, 2016 02:13PM
I agree Brandon maybe do away with the 3rd Prostock qualifier and have a combo class on Saturday afternoon with 4.1 and the 540 light limited pro class of 20? I don't even know if the 2 classes would match up. 45 prostocks invited at what point does the invite lose prestige?

Re: Changing up the NFMS February 14, 2016 02:46PM
I've been saying for the past few years to drop the 3rd pro stock session. It's nothing against the class, I actually really like it. I just there's enough good classes out there that there doesn't need to be 3 sessions of anything. I haven't gotten much support though and who knows if anything will actually change. I believe the nfms needs some fresh ideas but they have to be careful to not get too crazy. A freshened up show of some sort would definitely help. I liked that they put out a survey last year but I'd be willing to bet they didn't clear anything up as far as what to do, only showed that people wanted change and it was up to them to figure it out. If 1000 people filled out the survey there were probably 900 different ideas and the committee was probably more confused than anything afterwards.

Re: Changing up the NFMS February 14, 2016 03:03PM
Blending classes works good for us at Gordyville but I'm not sure NFMS would be the place to do it, in my opinion. If they offered a 9500 Lim Pro 4.1 class they would have more applications than they would know what to do with.

Re: Changing up the NFMS February 14, 2016 03:04PM
go to four classes of 12 entries each session,
Add limited 4.1s, limited light supers, light pros, and maybe bring back the mod 4x4s.llss and light pro have enough color to make it interesting.

Re: Changing up the NFMS February 15, 2016 12:49PM
YES, to the mod 4x4 class!

Re: Changing up the NFMS February 20, 2016 01:01AM
i also agree please bring back the pro mod 4x4.

Re: Changing up the NFMS February 14, 2016 03:27PM
Interesting ideas I also enjoy the Light Supers and maybe give them 2 sessions and move Unlimited Supers or DSS to Sat. afternoon makes no sense for DSS to have one session Wednesday night and have to hang around all week til Saturday. Really numbers are low enough to let them have LSS session so all DSS pullers get more exposure on Saturday rather than Wednesday.

Re: Changing up the NFMS February 15, 2016 03:30AM
go to a 6th session put all the noise makers in there on fri afternoon then add 4.1 in those spots they could even add some mini rods on Friday if they want.
Start the show at 7 and have another class we are paying $40 a session at that rate its about 80cents a tractor to go down the track give us more tractors.

Re: Changing up the NFMS February 15, 2016 12:45PM
run four classes a night with 10 per class,,,,,,run LLSS...run Light PS...run 4,1s.....forget the awards during the week,,,,,run 2 sessions of PS,,,,not 12 PS for the Saturday night finals,,, have 3 announcers....do another video with Leee greenwood, the new one is awfull.....drop the ticket price....start at 7,,,,

Re: Changing up the NFMS February 16, 2016 01:41AM
After reading your proposed schedule Jake I would give up my tickets you sit down on the floor and don't have a clue what the fumes are like upstairs maybe go upstairs instead of sitting there at the end all night. Less smell and less noise not fun to stand in the outer ring watching on tv at the price of tickets. Go to a sixth session and put that there on Friday afternoon for the people that want that add 4.1sin place of two and a class of some intro class for the mods.

Re: Changing up the NFMS February 15, 2016 02:36PM
I have been going to Louisville for 40 years and this years crowd was the smallest I can ever remember . I agree there needs to be some changes . Everybody has a lot of ideas about classes and all but there is some other things need to be changed first . #1 something has to be done about the smoke tube breaking and they did try to change it , hopefully that is resolved . #2 something has to be done about the alcohol smoke from the hotrods and the big alky supers . There were people in the upper arena with clothes over their faces trying to breath even in the hallways . I hear a lot of people saying they are going to stop coming on those nights just because of that alone. As high as ticket and hotel prices have become people want a better show than they are getting and not chocking to death to get it. I love the NFMS pulls . l always have but there has to be some changes or I am afraid they are not going to have much of a crowd in the future

Re: Changing up the NFMS February 15, 2016 02:47PM
Concerned fan
I have been going to Louisville for 40 years and this years crowd was the smallest I can ever remember . I agree there needs to be some changes . Everybody has a lot of ideas about classes and all but there is some other things need to be changed first . #1 something has to be done about the smoke tube breaking and they did try to change it , hopefully that is resolved . #2 something has to be done about the alcohol smoke from the hotrods and the big alky supers . There were people in the upper arena with clothes over their faces trying to breath even in the hallways . I hear a lot of people saying they are going to stop coming on those nights just because of that alone. As high as ticket and hotel prices have become people want a better show than they are getting and not chocking to death to get it. I love the NFMS pulls . l always have but there has to be some changes or I am afraid they are not going to have much of a crowd in the future

This is JUST an idea with what you just posted.
MOVE the "show" to a different State. Now I know how that idea will go over like a lead balloon, but that is what needs to be done.

Re: Changing up the NFMS February 15, 2016 03:02PM
Drop all the truck classes and add 50 more prostocks.

Re: Changing up the NFMS February 15, 2016 03:02PM
That may be one of the dumbest post. Without the farm show there would not be 500 people there. Where would you suggest it move to..Bowling Green in August....

Re: Changing up the NFMS February 15, 2016 03:05PM
Florida

Re: Changing up the NFMS February 15, 2016 03:13PM
Doug G
That may be one of the dumbest post. Without the farm show there would not be 500 people there. Where would you suggest it move to..Bowling Green in August....

I posted move the "show". That would include the FARM SHOW!!!! Now who's dumb!!!!??????

Re: Changing up the NFMS February 15, 2016 03:24PM
Where would they move it to? There's not many places that can handle a show like that indoors as well as having a place there that can handle a huge indoor pull.
As far as the fumes go, is this a recent problem? Because they've been pulling this stuff for years and even used to run the unlimiteds which I would think would put off more fumes since they were 5-6 engines instead of 4.

Re: Changing up the NFMS February 15, 2016 04:24PM
info
Where would they move it to? There's not many places that can handle a show like that indoors as well as having a place there that can handle a huge indoor pull.
As far as the fumes go, is this a recent problem? Because they've been pulling this stuff for years and even used to run the unlimiteds which I would think would put off more fumes since they were 5-6 engines instead of 4.

I am not sure where they could move it to and you are right, there are not many plces that can handle a show like that indoors but there are a few.
I don't believe there is a law that states that the NFMS has to be in Louisville and if I am wrong then someone tell me.

Re: Changing up the NFMS February 15, 2016 04:57PM
Law, No. However I believe the State of Kentucky owns the show (and the facility), so it's not going anywhere else.

The complex is the 5th largest in the US so there are only 4 other facilities in the entire country with that capacity and they wouldn't be as centrally located. I don't mean to be offensive but moving the show is not realistic. Neither is making it a 300ft track (It's been suggested numerous times in the past on this page as well as on the survey). I think we should limit our suggestions to the realm of reality. Again, I apologize for sounding offensive or condescending, that's not my intention, but I think we need real solutions to real problems.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/15/2016 05:25PM by Jake Morgan.

Re: Changing up the NFMS February 16, 2016 03:19AM
Jake Morgan
Law, No. However I believe the State of Kentucky owns the show (and the facility), so it's not going anywhere else.

The complex is the 5th largest in the US so there are only 4 other facilities in the entire country with that capacity and they wouldn't be as centrally located. I don't mean to be offensive but moving the show is not realistic. Neither is making it a 300ft track (It's been suggested numerous times in the past on this page as well as on the survey). I think we should limit our suggestions to the realm of reality. Again, I apologize for sounding offensive or condescending, that's not my intention, but I think we need real solutions to real problems.

Jake, absolutely no offense taken. if the state of Kentucky owns the show, then it can't be done. Like I said in my original post, the idea would go over like a lead balloon but it would get people's attention.

Another thing everyone should bear in mind is that farming isn't the best right now and that may have played a PART in lower attendance.

And like Dick said below about the ticket price issue, I hope they can recover from that one! That one might bite them in the butt for years to come!

Also, I still say they are missing the boat with the LLSS class. There are 100's of those across the country. They could have 3 sessions of them and have a finals of them on Saturday. having those might also take care of some of the fume problem since they don't run near the amount of fuel that the bigger ones do.

Re: Changing up the NFMS February 16, 2016 02:42AM
I disagree. The Farm Show & Pull go together. With out the Farm Show I agree the seats would be a lot more empty than they were. My opinion, they have out priced themselves, and ventilation does need to improve. I'm also not a big fan of Truck Pulls but, I do miss the 4x4 Pro Mods. I do although know that the 4x4 diesel class is a big draw to the younger crowd. When you attend Gordyville & Murfreesboro and see a lot of the same tractors, you hate to pay the ticket prices for Louisville.

Re: Changing up the NFMS February 16, 2016 12:54AM
Those look like some great ideas Jake. The only thing I would think about is cutting the diesel supers down to 5 in the finals and possibly cutting the mods down to 5 as well. Getting in the finals by being the top 10 out of 15 in a class just doesn't have the prestige that being in the top 5 has. If time would allow, I haven't ran the numbers to see, putting a finals for the light pro and possibly 4.1s in the place of the bottom 5 supers and mods. The trouble I could see with doing it this way is the time that all the trophy presentations and sled changes would take. Again, just my opinion and I think there are a few of us, you included Jake, that have a passion for putting these pulls on that could set around a table and brain storm ideas and come up with a show that would turn it around for the better.

Re: Changing up the NFMS February 16, 2016 02:12AM
Brandon,

Thanks for the heads up, those were typos from moving classes around to get things balanced. The top five would transfer for each session for all classes with a finals. Superfarm, Pro and 2wd all have two sessions so they would be the only classes with ten in the finals.

To Fan of the Pull,

I didn't always sit on the floor, and I do know what the fumes are like. People on the floor froze their feet off this year and the people in the upper deck had no clue how cold it was "downstairs". We can all find something to complain about. Pick your poison, ice cold semi-clean air or warm dirty air. With warmer weather it isn't as big of a deal because they can keep the doors open.

As a side note, I did take fumes into account, if you limited the numbers to four classes of ten you'd actually have less hooks than you do with three classes per night. If you had four classes of 12 it would only be three more hooks per night. Also if you look at my proposed schedule it balances the high-fume alcohol class with the lower fume alcohol class each night.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Changing up the NFMS February 16, 2016 10:55AM
Personally I don't feel there's a place at NFMS for the llss tractors to many rules variations state to state. There are several indoor pulls that offer llss. My opinion is just that my opinion. I just believe that something needs changed up to get Louisville back to the the premier indoor pull it once was before.

Thanks Enjoyed the Opinions and Jake Thanks for the site to discuss these topics.

Re: Changing up the NFMS February 17, 2016 07:20AM
Don't waste your time talking about it. I compare the nfms to my grandparents. Its worked for them for 50 years why would we change now. The only way the fair board will change if they stop making money. I'm guessing they have a hell of a time figuring out what to do with the extra money. My grandparents are the same way what would they do with more money. They have no debt no worries. Yeah there is better ways of running a pull better classes cheaper tickets but why change. We all pile in there and pay no matter what. Hotels are already full now. Save your time and worry about something else. looks the same feels the same taste the same.

Re: Changing up the NFMS February 17, 2016 08:35AM
Most people seem to agree this year was the smallest crowd they've ever seen at the pulls. Considering that and the fact that a lot of tickets got sold at $15 instead of $40 AND they probably had to fork over a decent chunk of change for the backup smoke machines as well as repair what they have, I'd say financially they took it on the chin as far as net profits are concerned compared to years past. I'm cautiously willing to bet we finally have their attention.

Re: Changing up the NFMS (Opinion Article) February 15, 2016 05:23PM
I moved my post to the Opinion page so it's easier for me to archive. Here's a link to my 2016 NFMS opinion article:

http://www.pulloff.com/phorum/read.php?6,217833,217833#msg-217833

Thanks to everyone for reading it, and thanks for this great discussion.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/16/2016 12:53AM by Jake Morgan.

Re: Changing up the NFMS February 15, 2016 11:11PM
Great idea Drop the prices to $25 and get rid of the fumes and I'll go back but not until then Being more kid friendly is what it needs I would love to take my kids but not until changes are made thanks Jake I hope they listen to your plan

Re: Changing up the NFMS February 16, 2016 12:27AM
WOW Great ideas! never been to this show but always followed the commentary. Without even being there I agree with your thoughts 100%. get the kids and crowd involved, "Fun it up". The T-shirt cannon would be HUGELY successful idea especially the way teams now have team tshirts. And they do have to do something about the smoke/fumes, years ago people didn't pat much attention to a little smoke, fumes or smell. Nowadays even the most hardcore motorsport person is much more educated and aware of the health issues and so on. Making sure EVERYONE in attendance is comfortable is a priority.

Red712

Re: Changing up the NFMS February 16, 2016 12:40AM
The shirt cannon sure gets the crowd fired up at Keystone ! They give away a lot shirts. I wonder how many ?

Re: Changing up the NFMS February 16, 2016 02:32AM
One other things I would add to some of the suggestions is to rotate the classes each years. By that I mean that the classes that pulled on Wednesday in 2017 now pulls Thursday in 2018 and the Thursday moves to Friday and Friday now pulls on Wednesday. Move each nightly session one night forward year after year. They need to do more to make the show interesting. While I love pulling there is a real habit to get into a rout. Any show can become stale when the promoter just does the same thing year after year.

Here in NY there is one show that seems to really vary their show year after year with great success. Langford changes classes and changes class schedule and the show seems to grow every year.

I understand that the committee has a difficult job when trying to get the fair board to make any changes. However there is nothing like empty seats and lower revenue to get their attention. Maybe finally this year the powers to be will see the need to start making changes.

On a side note I'm not sure how I would feel if I paid full price for my tickets and found out that the guy seating next to me paid less that half price for his seat. Not a real good marketing plan. I understand that the guy that paid full price may have gotten a better seat but it still was poorly done.

And as far has the Lee Greenwood video, I was shocked how awful it was. You would think that after 20 years of the same video the new one would be better, not worse.
Can someone please tell me who where those guys in the video where that I was supposed to connect to, and why?

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/16/2016 02:36AM by Dick Morgan.

Re: Changing up the NFMS (Opinion Article) February 16, 2016 05:38AM
Jake

Those are all great ideas to bring the excitement back to Freedom Hall. I quit going to the farm show a few years back because it became to stale and over priced. I would go back again if things changed. Prices would have to come back down out of orbit, and just some more excitement to keep us wanting to come back, and looking forward to the next year when it ends.

Re: Changing up the NFMS (Opinion Article) February 17, 2016 12:48PM
Now everyone agrees and nobody lost their heads. Lets see if they listen to the fans

Re: Changing up the NFMS (Opinion Article) February 17, 2016 04:17PM
Curious
Now everyone agrees and nobody lost their heads. Lets see if they listen to the fans

Good idea but I doubt that will happen. The survey a year ago didn't seem to matter much sorry to say.

Re: Changing up the NFMS February 16, 2016 02:15AM
I agree with nearly every point Jake has made. None of the ideas are dramatic enough to take away from the prestige of the event, but would add enough change to freshen each session.
Love the show, have been going since I was old enough to walk. I don't think it needs a complete overhaul, but does need freshening.

Re: Changing up the NFMS February 16, 2016 05:16AM
Does anyone know if the new video has made it to YouTube or any place like that? I didn't get to attend the pulls this year and am curious about the video

Re: Changing up the NFMS February 16, 2016 08:01AM
Move DSS to friday night replacing Super Farm or Pro Stock
Replace Wed. DSS with second LSS class
Add LSS finals class

But most importantly, cut the beer prices!!

Re: Changing up the NFMS February 16, 2016 10:53AM
I can understand that it gets cold you can put on warmer clothes when its cold but the fumes all you can do is leave and the noise is terrible. if they would ever go to a class schedule like that I would really consider giving up my tickets unless they would either start with those classes or end with those classes, I would hate to pay for classes and not watch them or be there but watching from a tv screen in the outer ring already not much difference I think they could help the fumes if they placed the trucks and the mods in with the handler we all have talked about that they place the alcohol tractors in place why not the twd and big mods too. I know there is a lot of interest in 4.1 but really they are yesterdays pro stocks but we have them here at home and they put on a fair show. If you want something different cut the twds by one session and add 4wd mod trucks its something alittle different or you could have mini rods instead of a night of twd there the same thing just a bigger body. But for what we pay for tickets I think thet could have four classes a night and keep 15 in a class and start at 630 pulling driver intros at 6 give us more for our buck and remember it wouldn't cost them that much more they would still pay sameamount to each class but pickup more entry fees to help with the other class each night that waqy you have 60 hooks a night.

Re: Changing up the NFMS February 16, 2016 11:16AM
ear plugs cure the noise pretty easy. my daughter and wife wore ear plugs and head phones and they wher fine. i dont bring extra cloths to a indoor pull so that doesnt help me any. if i had planned extra cloths i would have planned a respirator or dust mask for the fumes and all our problems are solved. i agree that every vehicle should be placed at the sled before its started those extra fumes could be eliminated.

Re: Changing up the NFMS February 16, 2016 11:17AM
1 class of light supers is enough. I don't see the excitement in the class that you guys do. This year they were either in the pulloff or mid track. We all know who will win anyway. Change up either the lss or heavy opens. 1 Chisek class is enough

Re: Changing up the NFMS February 16, 2016 12:16PM
No more lss
1 class of light supers is enough. I don't see the excitement in the class that you guys do. This year they were either in the pulloff or mid track. We all know who will win anyway. Change up either the lss or heavy opens. 1 Chisek class is enough

I will agree with you that one class of Light Supers is enough--any more sessions and the quality would be greatly watered down. But where I will disagree with you is when you said that "we all know who will win anyway." Yes, they have a distinct advantage nine times out of ten, but that certainly wasn't the case in 2014 and 2015 when Mr. Hootman won.

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Re: Changing up the NFMS February 16, 2016 12:51PM
I don't believe they are talking about 2 sessions of LSS. I think they are talking about 1 session of LSS and then take 6 to the finals. Just like Open SS and DSS.

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Re: Changing up the NFMS February 16, 2016 01:37PM
LSS Puller
Replace Wed. DSS with second LSS class

Dick Morgan
I don't believe they are talking about 2 sessions of LSS. I think they are talking about 1 session of LSS and then take 6 to the finals. Just like Open SS and DSS.

yes they are. one session is enough.
they need two sessions of mods

Re: Changing up the NFMS February 16, 2016 02:18PM
I will have to say the fumes were the worst ever this year especially when they run the 4 engines. This is the first year that our eyes acturally burn from all the raw fuel, you could taste it in the air. I vote to set everything on the sled with the telehandler, start them and run them, sorry if it cold and they need heat, that's the way it is, that's Louisville. If they don't want to run that way then run them last so we can leave, not going to tolerate. Show is very stale and this is the first year in several years that I haven't brought tickets for the next year, decided to wait and see what we decide for next year. Tickets are to high and show is to stale.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/16/2016 03:12PM by farmall puller.

Re: Changing up the NFMS February 17, 2016 12:54AM
I actually did mean add a 2nd session of LSS. I may be a little biased but I thought it was one of the most entertaining classes of the weekend.

And I would argue that there are more than enough competitive vehicles to make a 2nd class and not "water down" the competition (willing they want to pull). Some off the top of my head:

Bad Blood
The Bomb
504 Rocket
Big Temptation
Little Temptation
Last One Standing
Over Ruled
Field Sobriety
Apparatus
Tennessee Tracks
Deeply Hooked
Guess Work
On the Edge
The Hulk
Evening Thunder

Re: Changing up the NFMS February 16, 2016 01:15PM
I'm not sure how reasonable this change is, but at this point this will most likely be my last visit to the show. I would like to see a fewer number of tractors with them competing two times to qualify for the finals ( like it is done in Bowling Green). I traveled 800 miles and purchased 4 tickets to see Warpath pull. The weather really is a bad deal with this event. I will be going Brandenburg from now on. I'm a Massey addict, but it was good to see Blue,Yellow, and Orange tractors present. I think even if I was a JD or CI fan it really gets boring seeing so many of the same colors.

Re: Changing up the NFMS February 16, 2016 01:34PM
They need to quit picking the finalists. However it is amusing when one of the non chosen beats the sled Cool

Re: Changing up the NFMS February 16, 2016 11:49PM
1st change
They need to quit picking the finalists. However it is amusing when one of the non chosen beats the sled Cool
Amen . They do seem to pick who they want in the finals. I have been watching this for years. It was way to obvious on Friday night in the Pro Stock class.

Re: Changing up the NFMS February 17, 2016 02:29AM
Even the general foot traffic in the farm show itself seemed light this year .

Re: Changing up the NFMS February 17, 2016 03:45AM
Like in the TWD finals, he was holding the brake a little too hard on the first truck. Had to get out and act like he was fixing something! JK, I am no conspiracy theorist.

Re: Changing up the NFMS February 17, 2016 06:03AM
The red light on the sled came on just before she tried to take off. Folks I was sitting with saw the same thing I did. Looked like he had forgotten to change the trip on the pan. But don't let me spoil a good conspiracy theory.

Re: Changing up the NFMS February 18, 2016 12:40PM
They have rebuilt/added on to just about every wing. I believe freedom halls days are numbered... the question is, with the Yum Center downtown, will they rebuild another arena?

Re: Changing up the NFMS February 19, 2016 08:39AM
everythings day are numbered. freedom hall will still be there in 20 years.

Re: Changing up the NFMS February 19, 2016 12:58PM
The Fair Board has been 5 years or so trying to get Cardinal Stadium razed completely and that funding has been halted. They have approved 8 mil of state funds on top of 17mil in insurance funds for roof repair/replacement from hail damage in 2012 (per the Louisville Courier-Journal). Freedom Hall needs freshening up for sure (seats built for narrow backsides) but it likely isnt going anywhere in the immediate future.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: Changing up the NFMS February 19, 2016 04:21PM
There's a lot of good suggestions here for switching things up concerning classes and I hope the committee is paying attention.

One thing that really bugs me as a puller and an avid fan is the track conditions at what is supposed to be such a high caliber event. This has been an ongoing problem the last several years. I realize the track crew needs to keep the show flowing and not hold things up but this is one area that is in desperate need of improvement. Saturday night, before the first vehicle hit the track, there was about a 8" valley smack dab in the middle of the track. This continually got worse and made it harder for the crew to maintain the track. By mid show there were ruts you could twist an ankle in. I realize the head dog of the track crew is also on the pull committee, but it would be a wise move to have someone else work on the track. The competitors are likely reluctant to address it but from a fans point of view it's pretty ridiculous. I realize there's a lot that goes into making a great track, and I would be the first to admit that there are a lot of people that can do a much better job than yours truly, but if I were on a grader I'd be embarrassed to ask any competitor to run on that track Saturday night.

Re: Changing up the NFMS February 25, 2016 03:17AM
Gotta change up things definitely need to lower ticket prices! Also should consider getting rid of the mods and 2 wheel drives alot people clear out when those 2 classes start. Everyone goes back on when the smoke classes come back. Really need to look into get Ntpa region 2 light pros put on one hell of a show and very competitive!!! Also looking into limited pros I don't think a combined class will work all that great indoors.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,721, Posts: 229,845, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,972.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro