keystone nationals! February 18, 2016 02:01AM
Seems like keystone is goin downhill nationally. Not able to fill all classes & on top of that charge the pullers family & crew $60 more for a pit band on top of a blue seat purchase! So $140 a person for the people who put the show on. Ridiculous.

Re: keystone nationals! February 18, 2016 04:10AM
You do not have to buy both. It still will be a Great show. Alot of pullers rebuilding and will not be done in time.

Re: keystone nationals! February 18, 2016 08:11AM
What I believe he is saying is if you want great seats & still go to pits during show to help the puller its gonna cost $140. Seams to me they are penalizing the pullers/crew!

Re: keystone nationals! February 18, 2016 09:15AM
Just looked at their web site. All classes filled and signup closed. I was for the reserved seating but not sure how it will work for Sat. with 2 sessions. It will be a good show !!!

Re: keystone nationals! February 18, 2016 10:19AM
I was hoping for a system like bowling green 2 bucks for a seat plus general admission. I agree for the ones like me who come with a tractor its a rip off for the ones putting on the show. Also if they don't pre sell the blue seats can they be bought during the pull.

Re: keystone nationals! February 18, 2016 10:22AM
Does any one know what the fuel rule is on the diesel classes? Is it ppl fuel rule with 100 dielectric test?

Re: keystone nationals! February 19, 2016 08:39AM
There web site says ppl rules so I would assume it is ppl fuel rule and last year they sent a paper saying all diesel classes must pass a dielectric test between 30-100. Maybe someone with the keystone pull will post on here if that is correct or not.

Re: keystone nationals! February 22, 2016 04:24AM
We will follow PPL rules for fuel and water again this year like we have done in the past depending on time and help. Thanks Cory

Re: keystone nationals! February 19, 2016 12:46PM
We have went the last three years and it is a nice show. The people who run it do a very good job.

Re: keystone nationals! February 19, 2016 08:47AM
its just a local pull now that doesnt pay crap. its a shame because it had potential. pay guys better and youll get better tractors.

Re: keystone nationals! February 19, 2016 11:54AM
I doubt they're all sitting back and lighting cigars with $100 bills after the pull. These pulls don't make as much as you think, so it's not as easy as just "paying more". With as many classes and entries as they have if you up the purse several grand its hardly noticeable once it gets spread out. and with the amount of work that goes into even making one of these pulls happen I certainly don't expect them to make nothing. looks like they're doing fine with all the classes full and won't miss you.

Re: keystone nationals! February 20, 2016 03:33AM
ARE RESULTS POSTED FROM THE PULL ANYWHERE?

Re: keystone nationals! February 20, 2016 03:36AM
On the keystone nationals website has past results!

Re: keystone nationals! February 20, 2016 03:51AM
LOOKING FOR THURSDAY AND FRIDAY NITE RESULTS.

Re: keystone nationals! February 20, 2016 04:35AM
The pull is not until march 17th

Re: keystone nationals! February 20, 2016 04:47AM
Some of you seem so informed on this stuff. I guess you failed reading class though because if you look on the website you will see profits go to the pa ffa.

Re: keystone nationals! February 21, 2016 09:50AM
I would like to know why the pull happens in march but the ffa does not get there money until late nov. and early march. And the class are not full count up the totals. They just closed the entries. Will probley still be a decent pull.

Re: keystone nationals! February 21, 2016 10:31AM
Invest money in the prostock class with a large purse for the winner, then the rest will take care of itself. Prostocks fill the seats.

Re: keystone nationals! February 22, 2016 04:28AM
How can they let 6 more 4wds in after the entrys were closed weeks ago cause it was full at 30? Now there are 36!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,748, Posts: 229,892, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,087, Posts: 225,995.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM