Let's Grow Pulling February 24, 2016 12:51AM
If everything goes to plan I will be recording my first show tonight for the Pulling Radio Network. My first guest will be Klint Tucker of Whatssmokin Promotions LLC and the main man behind the Western Series of the ‪#‎PPL‬. I don't think anyone can argue with me when I say the Western series has seen tremendous growth the last couple years. Let's grow pulling hosted by Jason Schultz powered by the Beer Money Pulling Team will play Monday nights on the Pulling Radio Network. I will keep everyone up to speed. ‪#‎letsgrowpulling‬ Take a friend to a pull with you, so they understand why we like this sport.

Jason Schultz
Call or Text 608 604 5068
Email jason@beermoneypullingteam.com
Beer Money Pulling Team Merchandise [beermoneypullingteam.com]

Re: Let's Grow Pulling February 24, 2016 02:59PM
Big Thanks to Klint Tucker for being my first guest on Let's Grow Pulling Powered by The Beer Money Pulling Team and Ryan Zoellick for helping me tonight. My show will play every Monday night at 8pm est/7pm cst on Pulling Radio Network be sure to download the pulling radio network app to your phone.

Lets Grow Pulling

Jason Schultz
Call or Text 608 604 5068
Email jason@beermoneypullingteam.com
Beer Money Pulling Team Merchandise [beermoneypullingteam.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/25/2016 06:01AM by Jason Schultz.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,643, Posts: 229,709, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520