Farmboy's Fantasy May 24, 2009 07:10AM
I saw on the Mid South website that the Farmboy's Fantasy was able to make passes in both light and heavy super stock last night. Have they cured their issues from last year or did they just not have it on kill? This is one of the tractors I really like to see do well so any info would be great.

Re: Farmboy's Fantasy May 24, 2009 08:37AM
Not only did they make both classes, they made 2 runs in the light class! Been along time coming, wish them the best this year.

Re: Farmboy's Fantasy May 24, 2009 11:01AM
It looks like things are finally looking up for the Farmboy's pulling team early in this season. I am pretty proud of them. Finally starting to figure that machine out. It is a tough tractor with very determined drivers and crew.

Re: Farmboy's Fantasy May 24, 2009 12:27PM
I wish those guys the best, havent talked to them in a while but hope to soon. Good luck this year guys hope to see ya soon.

forrest

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,793, Posts: 229,997, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,103, Posts: 226,071.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009