Mitas pulling tire available? February 27, 2016 01:58PM
When will these tires be available for purchase?

Re: Mitas pulling tire available? February 29, 2016 03:03AM
I will get some more information for you on this. At the present time, they have not released a date to my knowledge but will learn more soon and share it with you.

Thanks
Miles

Re: Mitas pulling tire available? February 29, 2016 09:00AM
I don't have an official release day yet, but the 30.5 tires will be in production soon for purchase. The additional sizes etc, will follow in the pipeline but they will have to have to some testing as well I assume. Mitas worked to find a few people who would test the tires and give them feedback on what they learned. The feedback has been positive and they are aiming to bring them forth. Watch the website for the official press release! Thanks

Replies:

Re: Mitas pulling tire available? March 06, 2016 12:31PM
What are the prices going to be.
Thanks

thank you February 29, 2016 12:43PM
Thank you for the information. I like the idea of being able to decide how many bars you want in the circumference, maybe you don't want a 23deg angle, maybe more, maybe less. Thanks again

Re: thank you March 06, 2016 01:45AM
In case you missed it there is a for sale ad on page 2 for a tire shop in WI. taking orders for the 30.5 tires.

Re: thank you March 06, 2016 02:30AM
You can get them anywhere.Don's Tire is just a retail store in ag.Most cutters will get them to you cheaper.The revised batch will be available in July.Remember only the 30.5 is available right now.24.5's to follow

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,707, Posts: 229,811, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,082, Posts: 225,956.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro