Rules for new Badger State Semi class in Wisconsin March 01, 2016 12:24PM
Anyone know the rules for the semi truck class Badger State is having this year in Wisconsin. I didn't have any luck on their website. I may not have the correct computer program to download it.

Re: Rules for new Badger State Semi class in Wisconsin March 01, 2016 01:43PM
Please call Greg Elsing at 608-444-7956

Jason Schultz
Call or Text 608 604 5068
Email jason@beermoneypullingteam.com
Beer Money Pulling Team Merchandise [beermoneypullingteam.com]

Re: Rules for new Badger State Semi class in Wisconsin March 02, 2016 02:12AM
Maybe Interested
Anyone know the rules for the semi truck class Badger State is having this year in Wisconsin. I didn't have any luck on their website. I may not have the correct computer program to download it.

I was on their site looking at rules and registrations too. Most of the documents they have on their is in the Microsoft Word or Excel format. Not everyone has Microsoft Office installed.
My suggestion to BSTP would be to maybe convert all that stuff over to .pdf files and post them, then everyone can view them with free version of Acrobat Reader.
A person shouldn't need to have Microsoft Excel installed to view your calendar that you have posted in .xls format.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/02/2016 02:13AM by Timah.

Re: Rules for new Badger State Semi class in Wisconsin March 02, 2016 02:52AM
Thank you, I actually just took over the website this past January, that is a great idea! I will make that happen.

Jason Schultz
Call or Text 608 604 5068
Email jason@beermoneypullingteam.com
Beer Money Pulling Team Merchandise [beermoneypullingteam.com]

Re: Rules for new Badger State Semi class in Wisconsin March 02, 2016 02:54AM
Go to Open Office. It is a free program that is basically identical to Microsoft Office and will open any of their files as well as let you edit, create new, etc. Not a lot different than downloading a PDF viewer. I started using it when Microsoft stopped including Office software on their new computers several years back and it works great.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/02/2016 02:55AM by ParkerFly.

Re: Rules for new Badger State Semi class in Wisconsin March 02, 2016 06:17AM
ParkerFly
Go to Open Office. It is a free program that is basically identical to Microsoft Office and will open any of their files as well as let you edit, create new, etc. Not a lot different than downloading a PDF viewer. I started using it when Microsoft stopped including Office software on their new computers several years back and it works great.

I know there are alternatives to Microsoft Office. Someone less tech savvy probably does not know that.

The internet standard for viewing things that don't need to be edited is a pdf viewer. Why make someone download and install a word processor or spreadsheet program when all they want to do is read it and never edit it? Also, most browsers now have pdf viewers built in to them, so by clicking on a pdf link it just opens the pdf in the browser, no need to even download and install Acrobat Reader anymore.

Bottom line is you need to make it easy for people to view your content on the internet.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,948, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,033.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009