Vangenderen March 06, 2016 03:54AM
Does anyone know how to get ahold of bryce vangenderen

Re: Vangenderen March 06, 2016 05:27AM
VGM is listed on the builder/supplier page.

Re: Vangenderen March 06, 2016 05:49AM
Where is that page at

Re: Vangenderen March 06, 2016 06:25AM
Click the link for "Business Directory" at the very top of this site.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Vangenderen March 06, 2016 06:29AM
Click LINKS (above), Then click Builders Directory/Phonebook, Then Companies T-Z, Scroll down to VG Motorsports.

Re: Vangenderen March 06, 2016 12:35PM
I have been calling ........... txting ............. facebook messaging................. I cant get him but maybe you will.

Re: Vangenderen March 06, 2016 01:31PM
Hmmm I haven't had any trouble....

Re: Vangenderen March 07, 2016 10:37AM
VGM friend ................ I have spend THOUSANDS of dollars with him. I have a bunch of his parts on my tractor ........... BUT it looks like now if I burn a piston or break some other part Ive gotten from him Im just out and looking for a new supplier who will return unanswered call and txt and messages . So I hope your comment wasnt a poke at me the way it sounded.

Re: Vangenderen March 09, 2016 01:38AM
I hope everything is ok with Bryce and the crew. We have never had any problems with him and have always had prompt communication. No problems here. - Clayton

Re: Vangenderen March 06, 2016 01:38PM
Vg-motorsports.com , he's extremly busy, its a 3 man show and they are working 7 days a week, try calling Jerry, Jeff ,or Phil half the night and all weekend and see how that goes.
Bryce is a very good friend of mine and can't say no ,if you need something send him a text. If he can help you he will, if you owe him money pay him , if you need a block bored in two weeks its not gonna happen.
Matt Hoscheit

Re: Vangenderen March 07, 2016 08:11PM
Well, unfortunately sometimes you have to tell people no. It's a problem builders and suppliers are having across the board. I'm going to be more inclined to come back to you down the road and definitely recommend you to someone because of your ability to say no or say "hey, I can, but it's going to be 2 months out." However long it may take them. Am I going to go where I can to get what I need at the time if it's time sensitive? Yes, but I am going to be inclined to come to you again in the future.

I'm small scale, so my budget and time isn't at the level of others. I don't think that should matter though at the end of the day.

Do I expect them to stop what they're doing during a summer hook or before an indoor pull to help a puller that does more business with them than me? Yes I expect them to do that. It's part of the territory. That's how you treat repeat and longtime customers. But keep potential longtime and repeat customers in mind too.

I've never bought anything from the man, but the 3 to 4 tractors that I've seen with his parts on have not fit as advertised. If I buy an oil pan or a manifold and you advertise it as ready to bolt on my particular application, it should...just my thought...

Re: Vangenderen March 06, 2016 05:46PM
I took a nice freshly torn apart 5010 rearend to him a few years ago to have some machine work done to it. He left it sit outside for several months then said he wouldnt be able to do the work. When I picked it up it was nice and rusty.

I ordered an exhaust header once. He sent me pictures of it being built. I never received it.

I bought straight cut timing gears from him for a BB JD. I specifically told him it had a P7100 pump on it. He sent me the pump gear for a P3000. I contacted him and he said he will bore out the pilot on the gear and cut new slots in the gear for the 4 drive bolts. I said no, that will get make the new pilot hole get into the P3000 bolt hole eccentrics , plus that's not what I paided for. He said send me your pump drive hub and the old gear back, which I did. Several months and numerous unresponded to calls and texts later I got my parts back. He took my pump hub and machined the pilot of it down to fit the old gear. Doing that exposed the tapered keyway where the pump hub pilot meets the face of the hub. The hub was junk and the pump needed to go back to the pump shop to have a new hub installed and retimed.

I was a good customer and paid my bills but that was the last straw.

All this being said I do have his billet timing cover and oil/water pump drive setup on my tractor. They work well.

This is just my experiences. I'm sure others have had similar our better luck.

Ray Tellin

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,697, Posts: 229,794, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,948.

Our newest member CBeard