cincinnatus results May 25, 2009 10:44PM
will somebody please post the sat. and sun. results from the pull in cincinnatus, hope everything went well, you guys sure had some good weather.

Re: cincinnatus results May 26, 2009 12:52AM
Weather was great. Track was OK, but they are learning. Announcers stand is right in the way. Too close to track. Either you see first half of run on second half. Lots of good iron out there. Kenny Burkett had a great run on his little New Holland and whooped up on the Di$po$able Income tractor from PA, that was fun to see. The VT boys were there with the Deere parade and they all ran really well too.

Re: cincinnatus results May 26, 2009 01:50AM
Great weekend of pulling in Cincinnatus, good job by all parties involved. Vt boys brrought four tractors down, two drove on trailer, one limped on and the other got towed on. The new S4 on the 6030 didn't last long, about two runs, thats about fourty seconds, hopefully this trend don't continue.

Re: cincinnatus results May 26, 2009 05:35AM
so which other tractor got hurt and what happened to it? I had to leave early for chores. Also is the 4430 the old 44 special?

Re: cincinnatus results May 26, 2009 06:26AM
6030 turbo failed and the hot farm tractor with the 4430 decal is the old 44 special, which for the time being still is called 44 special, but we have been throwing around some new names.

Re: cincinnatus results May 26, 2009 11:11AM
The Jersey boys had an excellent weekend as well, was looking kind of rough to beging with having no loading dock, but the older gentlemen across the street fired up his old D5 and made us a real nice dock out of millings, wouldn't take any money just said he wanted to help out, and said we are more than welcome to use his yard and pile of millings next time, very nice guy, I wish there were more like that down here, it was nice to actually meet a few friends I have made through pulloff face to face, the VT boy put on a nice show, and display, and I think fun was had by all, and of course some broke but hey, thats pullin!

Re: cincinnatus results May 26, 2009 02:34PM
S4, man i didnt realize what i was up against, im gonna have to graduate from the 3lm on my tractor to something different. Thanks for the good feedback on the pull, and for the building being in the way it will be on the opposite side of the track. We didnt move it this year because the floor was already cracked in it and we needed a good base to put it on. But thanks again to all who pulled and supported the event!

Re: cincinnatus results May 27, 2009 12:13AM
Hey EMunro,

Thank you and all involved for this fun event. It a nice little venue for a pull and I had a lot of fun. Good to hear that you are going to move the building it will make it better for us spectators. Looking forward to more pulls there. I will probably see you at the Mt Upton show in June.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,759, Posts: 229,920, Members: 3,336.
This forum: Topics: 37,094, Posts: 226,019.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM