New Hampton, Iowa March 16, 2016 01:03AM
On the newly updated NTPA schedule, it looks as if New Hampton, Iowa is now a region 5 event. I have heard it is and heard just some of the classes are only region 5.
I'm confused!! Can someone who is in the know help me out??
Thanks!!

Re: New Hampton, Iowa March 16, 2016 01:11AM
The limited pro class is region 5 other classes are GN

Re: New Hampton, Iowa March 16, 2016 02:42AM
They also changed the TWD class from GN back to RN-5.

S'no Farmer

Re: New Hampton, Iowa March 16, 2016 06:50AM
Looked at the schedule and they did change the whole event to an RN-5. We got a letter a while back that said they had changed the TWD class but since then they must have changed up the whole thing.

S'no Farmer

Re: New Hampton, Iowa March 16, 2016 07:17AM
This seems pretty typical, as soon as they get something good, they throw it all away! I went to New Hampton last year, great show ! Not sure I'll bother driving 4 hours this year, ntpa seems to keep losing ground in this area GN shows are getting few and far between .

Re: New Hampton, Iowa March 16, 2016 12:08PM
Not sure why they would be dropping all the GN classes. Could be that a few big sponsors may have cut back or dropped out completely, just need to remember that they do not have to have a pull at all. The region 5 classes they will be having will put on a great show I am sure.

Re: New Hampton, Iowa March 17, 2016 03:30AM
I have heard nothing but good things about the pull

Re: New Hampton, Iowa March 17, 2016 04:37AM
The one reason to go there was to watch good classes of DSS & LSS, if those will be regional classes there will be no point in going

Re: New Hampton, Iowa March 17, 2016 07:44AM
If thats the case in Iowa then its time to travel north for a midwest Grand National Pull. I saw the Hutchinson, MN. Power Pull Nationals has added the Unlimited Mods to their line up this year. GN- MINI'S, DSS, FWD, PS, SEMI'S. 6 classes each night, heard they are bringing in more seating after standing room only last year. I had New Hampton on my list this summer and was a good show last yr. I don't ever remember seeing the GN Unlimited class in MN before. Should be a big show on June 17 & 18.

Re: New Hampton, Iowa March 18, 2016 03:02AM
I hope you're right but the DSS turn out at a region hook around here isn't very good, 3-5 maybe!

Re: New Hampton, Iowa March 17, 2016 03:12PM
I am sure New Hamp will still have a good field of LSS and HSS. Each class has some really good runners in each of R3 and R5. Overall, I am sure it will still be a really good pull. Lots of quality vehicles from R3 and R5 in all classes. It is a phenomenal pulling facility. Eckenrod's and crew work hard to put on a first class pull. So they dropped back to a Region sanction. No big deal. They have as I recall 2 Regional National of the Year award plaques hanging on the wall of the hospitality shed. Do not disappoint. Just Go and Enjoy!

And certainly no one can go wrong on attending Hutchinson, a super first class pull. The Rose's do an awesome job!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,780, Posts: 229,961, Members: 3,339.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,044.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009