2016 Northern Light Limited Super Stock Series March 19, 2016 01:06AM
Attention all Light Limited Super Stock Pullers. I have finialized the 2016 Northern LLSS Series schedule and it will be published in the Hook Magazine. (The official LLSS pulling magazine) and Pulloff.com. Many of you have contacted me regarding dates of different pulls and whats new this year so vacations can be planned. You will see it first on Pulloff.com and it will run continually thoughout the spring and summer. I plan on it being published in the Hook Magazine starting in April/May issue. As we speak, credits for the sponsors are being added and promotors have collectively totalled $39,200 plus from June to August for payouts. Last year was the first year I did this and it caught on big time. The promotors like it because it brings a variety of tractors from far away and are willing to pay extra for the class. I like it because the money all goes to the pullers and in most cases there are no middleman. So if you have a LLSS tractor and want to visit Ontario, Upper State NY, Ohio, Mich. and Wisc. attend one or all, hope to see you there. Two of the scheduled, sucessfull, well attended pulls are some of the oldest ongoing pulls in North America (Langford NY since 1946 attendance 10,000 plus?? and Armada Mich since 1951 attendance in 2015 was 15,989). PS I'm currently working on year end Points payout, don't hold me to it for this year but there is a possibility.
Attachments:
open | download - 2016 Northern Light Limited Super Stock Series.pdf (90.5 KB)

Re: 2016 Northern Light Limited Super Stock Series March 19, 2016 03:46AM
Ed, I think it's wonderful that you are doing this. Thank you for taking the time to put it together.

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Re: 2016 Northern Light Limited Super Stock Series March 19, 2016 05:57AM
Ed I'm proud to aid in the program and I also thank your for your efforts to broaden the footprint of the LLSS class. Look for that ad in future hook magazines and an additional ad here on Pulloff soon.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: 2016 Northern Light Limited Super Stock Series March 19, 2016 07:56PM
Can't wait to see everybody back at Langford this year. Thanks to Ed and the WNY Pro Pulling Series letting us be involved with grass roots pulling! We are celebrating 70 years of pulling in our small community of 3500 people. Langford is 20 miles south of Buffalo and only a 45 minute drive to Niagara Falls. Follow us on Facebook at Langford Down-Home Country Weekend. - Jeff

Re: 2016 Northern Light Limited Super Stock Series March 27, 2016 02:15PM
What are the rules for this series? Thanks.

Re: 2016 Northern Light Limited Super Stock Series March 28, 2016 01:25AM
If you are running rules that apply to LLSS would be the first step. Call the promotor listed on the PDF file, name and phone # listed. Most follow the rules out of Ky. or WTPA rules. Weight is also listed on PDF file.

Re: 2016 Northern Light Limited Super Stock Series March 27, 2016 12:03PM
A revision regarding Wisc. North/South 300 and Cheese City Challenge has been updated on the series PDF file attached. The N/S 300 will be 11:00 AM on 8/27 and on the same day at 6:00 PM a Wisc State Level NTPA LLSS class will take place. Please contact Scott Spielgelberg for eligibility for the 6:00 PM Show. Also the Cheese City Challenge has increased the pay out. Total payout for 2016 Series is now $43,200. Hope to you there.
Attachments:
open | download - 2016 Northern Light Limited Super Stock Series.pdf (91.3 KB)

Re: 2016 Northern Light Limited Super Stock Series April 02, 2016 12:44AM
That schedule looks great. I've seen several county fair pulls offer a 6500 Open class. I think if this schedule is well supported and puts on a good show it would be easy to add several more dates.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,957, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,040.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009