Looks like fun March 20, 2016 02:43PM
Went to Saturday at Harrisburg, while walking through the vendors my wife and I saw a little tractor that appeared to be a 4 cylinder Cummins with an automotive rear end and transmission. It was a tube frame tractor dressed as I believe a case of about 50hp size. I have tried to find pictures or info on such a class, but have not come up with anything. I live in western PA, and am not familiar with such a class in my area, there is a three cylinder class that runs with the mini rods, but not like this tractor. As stated looks like fun.

Re: Looks like fun March 20, 2016 11:14PM

Re: Looks like fun March 20, 2016 11:15PM

Re: Looks like fun October 05, 2016 06:25AM
Guys name is Miles Worthington. I spoke with him for a while at Antrim's Dyno Days back in May. He built this tractor to try to get a mini diesel tractor class started. Not sure how much luck he has had. He has had quite a few videos of it on Facebook making hooks. Trouble is he is running with the V8 mini rod guys and they get scared because it is turboed. From what I've seen from the videos it looks to light. IIRC, he doesn't have much movable weight because of the diesel engine being so heavy compared to a V8.

Re: Looks like fun March 21, 2016 12:16AM
Yep thats the one I was looking for some more details or where can I find more info. Rules, where are these tractors pulling, why dont I have one that sort of stuff. I tried to linger and ask some questions,but guy was trying to sell a windmill to someone so I was dont blame him.

Re: Looks like fun March 21, 2016 12:50AM
Hay! Yeah our crew had seen this also. They have met with the driver/owner of this and have a video on it. We at the Pulling Radio Network hope to have this out by the end of the week. It is a very cool tractor.

Re: Looks like fun October 05, 2016 02:42AM
I know this is an old thread but i never did find an answer. A co worker told me he found a video on fb lately he describes as similar, but he couldn't relocate it to show me. He is a sprint car guy so not his bag and therefore he didnt pay attention to details just knew i was interested. I figured i would try one last time to see if anyone had any info. Thank you for your time.

Re: Looks like fun October 05, 2016 06:12AM
the video on fb is Mad-Croc Herlevi Pulling Team I think this is what your looking for.

Re: Looks like fun October 05, 2016 10:07AM
they had several pulling with the garden tractor pullers at Luck,Wi this spring.

Re: Looks like fun October 06, 2016 02:04AM
I have come across the videos of the group in Wisconsin, I was just kind of hopeing that being the tractor was on display in Harrisburg that maybe there were some closer to home. I also looked at the mad croc fb page i will check and see if that is what he was talking about. Again tha k you for your time

Re: Looks like fun October 06, 2016 03:22AM
Where the videos of the group in Wisconsin?

Re: Looks like fun October 06, 2016 03:38PM
The video that my co worker saw on fb was the mad croc. The videos that i have seen prior were either from wisconsin or across the pond as far as i can tell. Not saying there aren't any other, i just have not come across any.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,799, Posts: 230,008, Members: 3,341.
This forum: Topics: 37,106, Posts: 226,079.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009