Site changes March 25, 2016 02:12PM
I am digging the new site changes! good job Jake! nothing like a good freshening up.

Re: Site changes March 25, 2016 03:45PM
I like them also

Re: Site changes March 25, 2016 08:03PM
Can't say that I'm a fan of having three different colors for the hyperlinks. I'd much rather have two colors--one for "new" posts and one for posts that have been read, but that's just my personal taste. It'll be interesting to see how the thumbs up/thumbs down addition is utilized.

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Re: Site changes March 26, 2016 06:34AM
when inview a thread and hit the thumbs up it automaticly goes back to the top of the thread,in the carnage at keystone thread that got confusing trying to find my place again ????

Jake, the new colors are hurting my eyes. March 26, 2016 04:16AM
Anybody else?

Re: Jake, the new colors are hurting my eyes. March 26, 2016 08:14AM
Very confusing and is also hard on the eye. Maybe something not so bright and neon?

Re: Site changes March 27, 2016 01:00AM
I don't mind the thumbs up/down. Although the new color scheme is hard to read compared to the old style. I'm okay with new colors just maybe something non neon.

Re: Site changes March 27, 2016 01:30AM
Looks great to me ! Nice change and thanks for all you do to keep site going.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,724, Posts: 229,854, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,084, Posts: 225,979.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro