Esdon Lehn Sick March 28, 2016 03:33AM
Just found out that Esdon has a form of cancer. He needs surgery to remove a portion if his intestines. Hope all goes well for the King of Smoke. Yes he may not be liked by everyone in the world but cancer is no BU##SH%T. GET WELL SOON Esdon!!!!

Re: Esdon Lehn Sick March 28, 2016 03:53AM
Thoughts an prayers from Kentucky,get well soon.

Re: Esdon Lehn Sick March 28, 2016 12:34PM
Sucks to hear. Hope everything goes well with his surgery.

Re: Esdon Lehn Sick March 28, 2016 01:29PM
Wish him the best and a prayer for a clean recovery.

Re: Esdon Lehn Sick March 30, 2016 07:55AM
You really don't need to be announcing other peoples PRIVATE health issues to the pull off page world. I know from personal experiences alot of people dont want people calling during what can be a very difficult time. I'm sorry if you had talked to Mr. Lehn but a little courtesy and private prayers would've been more appropriate.

Just Sayin

Re: Esdon Lehn Sick March 30, 2016 08:35AM
Whoever runs the RLF Facebook page has been giving updates on the surgery today that may be still going on as we speak. Something that didn't have to be done but Im sure I speak for others when I say Im appreciative of keeping Esdon's status in-the-know. Many a Super Stock Diesel dream has been lived through Red Line Fever. Thoughts and prayers to him and family in the recuperation, treatment, and healing process, and here's to more of those dreams down the road.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: Esdon Lehn Sick March 30, 2016 08:10AM
FYI "just sayin" RLF posted the info on Saturday on their Facebook page.........

Re: Esdon Lehn Sick March 30, 2016 10:38AM
Hay JUST SAYIN,,,, its all over FACEBOOK and websites,, get IN THE KNO , LOL

Re: Esdon Lehn Sick March 30, 2016 01:52PM
Edson's daughter has been posting updates on RLF facebook page. He had surgery today. So far so good. Sending healing prayers to Edson and his family.

Re: Esdon Lehn Sick March 31, 2016 02:23PM
We all wish Esdon well. "Mn fan", you will help to heal Esdon quicker if you learn to spell his name correctly, especially since the correct spelling is the thread's topic. Most people do not like it when their name is misspelled or even mispronounced.
Esdon, keep the goal of returning to the '16 pulling track in view, even if it means watching Emily enjoying the RLF ride. Bet you will still be smiling.Smiling

Re: Esdon Lehn Sick April 01, 2016 07:38AM
well wisher
We all wish Esdon well. "Mn fan", you will help to heal Esdon quicker if you learn to spell his name correctly, especially since the correct spelling is the thread's topic. Most people do not like it when their name is misspelled or even mispronounced.
Esdon, keep the goal of returning to the '16 pulling track in view, even if it means watching Emily enjoying the RLF ride. Bet you will still be smiling.Smiling

Sorry I upset some folks so bad. It was a typo, the S and D are next to each other and some times my fingers work faster than my brain and vise versa. Maybe Jake can put a gold star by "well wisher" indicating that they don't make typos.

Re: Esdon Lehn Sick March 31, 2016 02:29PM
Esdon, hoping and praying that you have a positive, and speedy recovery. Your fans, your family, and the entire "pulling world" wants and needs you to return as quickly as you can.
Dave Walters/Foolish Pleasure II
Central Mn Pullers

Re: Esdon Lehn Sick April 01, 2016 01:47AM
I hope Esdon gets better soon and can be able to hit the track..Especially since I'm named after him.. I'm Esdon Lehn Backhaus from Wisconsin Winking

Re: Esdon Lehn Sick April 01, 2016 06:22AM
Esdon is a legend in our sport. He's consistently been at the top of one of the most difficult classes for decades. If he retired from the sport tomorrow he'd arguably be the greatest Diesel Super Stock puller of all time. He's consistently pushed his class and our sport to be better. There were years where if you finished second to Esdon that was essentially a win, that's how dominate he's been.

I pray that he makes a full and speedy recovery and he has many years of pulling ahead of him.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,721, Posts: 229,845, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,972.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro