West central Illinois tractor pullers association April 12, 2016 08:10AM
Whatever happened to the west central Illinois tractor pullers association? Tried finding them on the internet and can't find anything. Always like watching the videos they had on there website.

Re: West central Illinois tractor pullers association April 12, 2016 08:44AM
Merged with ISP. Illini State Pullers.
LLSS went with Bager state.

Re: West central Illinois tractor pullers association April 12, 2016 09:47AM
Oh ok that makes sense. Do you remember some of the guys that use to pull with that group when it was still around. I've been trying to figure out where a tractor went that pulled with them in the late 90s early 2000s.

Re: West central Illinois tractor pullers association April 12, 2016 12:26PM
Good chance I can.
What color? anything else would help.

Re: West central Illinois tractor pullers association April 13, 2016 02:36AM
Ok. Well it was an Oliver 88 diesel, and I'm pretty sure he ran it in the light limited super stock class. I always thought it was a cool tractor, mainly because you don't see people running an 88 on diesel there always ran on alcohol. I do remember seeing it before they made the roll cage rule, but nothing after that.

Re: West central Illinois tractor pullers association April 13, 2016 04:59AM
That was Dennis Helkins

Re: West central Illinois tractor pullers association April 13, 2016 05:32AM
Thank you your right. As soon as I read his name I remembered.

Re: West central Illinois tractor pullers association April 13, 2016 06:13AM
Anyone happen to know what happened to the tractor, did it get parted out and sold, or did it get parked in the back of a shed and has been sitting for years like so many of them of there time did.

Re: West central Illinois tractor pullers association April 13, 2016 01:48PM
He could turn some RPM'S!!!

Re: West central Illinois tractor pullers association April 14, 2016 02:23AM
Yeah, I'm sure he was alittle under powered in his class but it was sure neat to watch.

Re: West central Illinois tractor pullers association April 16, 2016 06:48AM
Anyone happen to know how to get ahold of Dennis? I'd like to talk to him about the good old days of pulling and his tractor.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,704, Posts: 229,806, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,953.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro