What a day! May 28, 2009 11:34AM
Today I am a dad!! Everyone is doing great!! Little Madison Grace Kirby was born our first!

Re: What a day! May 28, 2009 11:45AM
Congratulations, and beautiful choice on the name!

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: What a day! May 28, 2009 12:17PM
Congratulations Lenny, welcome to sleepless nights and a stressed out wifeEye PoppingGrinningWinking

Re: What a day! May 28, 2009 12:31PM
Congrats Lenny--you got the pink Farmall pedal tractor yet?

Re: What a day! May 28, 2009 01:01PM
Congrats Lenny!!! At least we can all sleep at night knowing she's growing up RED.

Re: What a day! May 28, 2009 01:48PM
Grinning Congrats Lenny, you finally have done something right, really glad to hear all are well and happy. Good luck,

Re: What a day! May 29, 2009 03:48AM
Pink pedal tractor? Doubt it. By next year he'll have one of his 'tiques painted pink, he'll be dirving, and she'll be strapped to him in the baby packpack telling him left or right. Women learn to be backseat drivers aweful young...lol.

Hope to get to meet you finally this year Lenny and see that little one too. Take care!!

Re: What a day! May 28, 2009 01:54PM
Congrats. Kids are wonderful. I can't imagine a life without them.

Re: What a day! May 28, 2009 02:26PM
Glad to here the news, kids are the greatest. Good luck, you'll remember this day for the rest of your lifeWinking .

Re: What a day! May 28, 2009 03:38PM
congrats lenny! Thumbs Up

Re: What a day! May 28, 2009 02:51PM
Congrats are in order. When u are the most frustiated with her, think of this: Someday you will want it all back. Smiling. Love her but she is pretty duriable!! We at least my boys are!

Re: What a day! May 28, 2009 03:00PM
Lenny,
Congratulations. Watch her grow. Also, get a shotgun before she turns 16.

Re: What a day! May 28, 2009 03:13PM
Congratulations Lenny!!!!

Glad to hear everyone is doing well.

Carl Downs

Re: What a day! May 28, 2009 06:52PM
Congrats Mr and Mrs Kirby, kids are great and she'll grow up fast enjoy her.....p.s. let me know when ya need that shotgunGrinning

Re: What a day! May 29, 2009 02:53AM
Thanks guys! I don't know if she'll be around at any this summer.. Maybe make her debut at Farmer City but more than likely will be at one of the Pontiac pulls where its not so stinkin hot out!!! Gonna be one long summer..

Re: What a day! May 29, 2009 09:59AM
Congrats Lenny glad to hear everything is going well.

Eric Prewitt
The Prewitt Pulling Team
Public Relations for
The Pulling Radio Network

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009