May 27 & 28 - Saluda vs Benson April 27, 2016 01:33AM
Wondering which pull would be better - Lucas Oil Pro Pulling League in Saluda, SC or the NTPA Grand National in Benson, NC

Re: May 27 & 28 - Saluda vs Benson April 27, 2016 03:41AM
There is a third option: Both. Go to one on Friday and the othet on Saturday.

Re: May 27 & 28 - Saluda vs Benson April 27, 2016 11:02AM
Well that'd be a better option if I lived in between them or close to one of them but Saluda is a little over 4 hours from where I live and Benson is about 3.5 hours from where I live. To drive from one to the other is another 3.5 hour drive so although that's an option it probably won't be the choice I make.

Re: May 27 & 28 - Saluda vs Benson April 27, 2016 11:15AM
I have been to both...Saluda is a great place, however, since Benson put the 2nd track in and the number of classes they are having per session I think the trip to Benson would be the hands down choice. Plus, the Galot Team has made that a class act show and its a very fan friendly experience.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,948, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,033.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009