region 3 ss tractors May 30, 2009 07:41AM
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHO THE SUPERSTOCKERS ARE IN REGION 3 I HEARD RUMORS OF GARY WIPF NOT PULLING THIS YEAR AND MAYBE NOT THE KORTH BROTHERS. ANYONE KNOW WHO FROM LAST YEAR WILL BE RUNNING THIS YEAR????

Re: region 3 ss tractors May 30, 2009 08:14AM
I don't know which of these will run R3, or if they are still running, but in the past few years there have been:

Don Storjohann
Dave Hovden
Jeff Rose
Guy Blechinger
Pete McGriffin (sp?)
The old Neuman alky Massey (I think the current owner's name is Jacobson??)
Kendall Klevgard
Deon Weiss (not sure about spelling, but an alky burning case)
Bob Gansemer
Randy Hinton/Adam Vaske
Jeff Demers
Brian Korth, though last year he drove Considered Armed and Dangerous a lot
and also the lss guys like Wipf who may jump up to the heavy class on occassion

some of these guys may make a hook or 2 when not conflicting with Outlaws.

Re: region 3 ss tractors May 31, 2009 02:57AM
Pete McGiffin, is the correct spelling, he pulls a IH5488. Some of the other names look correct too that should be pulling this year.

Re: region 3 ss tractors June 01, 2009 06:39AM
Wipf was at Houston, everything looked good for him so they should be good to go for the season.

Re: region 3 ss tractors June 01, 2009 06:46AM
hey bruce how did it go for u at houston.

Re: region 3 ss tractors June 01, 2009 06:58AM
Everything went good we ended up winning, I believe Wipf was second and possibly Hovden third. Good memory just short some days. Thanks for asking.

good luck this year June 01, 2009 07:07AM
thats great hopefully ill see u guys at ottertail. im planning to drive up there on saturday. i went to corcoran instead this week end Guy ran his there and he looked good as well. Good luck this year hopefully u guys will be on the track more than in the shop.

Re: region 3 ss tractors June 01, 2009 07:48AM
Bruce congrats on the win, good start to the summer.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,957, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,040.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009