PI SF Intercooler vs. Non intercooler May 30, 2009 05:07PM
Does anyone know if PI is give the non intercooler super farms something to even things out or are they pulling heads up against the intercooler guys?

Re: PI SF Intercooler vs. Non intercooler May 31, 2009 02:46AM
I talked with some pullers I used to pull with last night. What I was told was 9300 and 9700. Wow what a track they had. Ruts a small car could fall in. That sled is an outdated relic. Never was any good and that guy that runs it is a whole other story. What kept giving him trouble on it in Oshkosh? Didn't seem to pull the same twice either. Good run bad run, how does Randy loose 20'?

Re: PI SF Intercooler vs. Non intercooler June 01, 2009 01:36AM
It sure looks to me like 400 pounds is not near enough.

Re: PI SF Intercooler vs. Non intercooler June 01, 2009 11:21AM
I think its actually 500 lbs (9200 vs 9700). Top 5 tractors within 5 feet of each other and 3 have intercoolers, 2 don't. Seems pretty close.

Re: PI SF Intercooler vs. Non intercooler June 05, 2009 07:47AM
It was only close becasue of the sled. If it was a Luedkee sled or Bauer sled it would have been 20'. I understand there is more than just horsepower to tractor pulling. A jd that was right up there with the intercooler tractors can't be within 300hp of the top BS tractors that were there yet he is within 2'. Come on know. No surprise seen it time and time again over the last 20 years. Gary or his sled takes care of his pals. When things don't ad up they don't ad up. When you sit back and watch the videos all you can say is wow.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,697, Posts: 229,795, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,949.

Our newest member CBeard