Chizek 3rd tractor? June 06, 2016 07:15AM
I see Korth running another LSS in the points standings. Is this another Chizek machine, his own or someone else altogether? There were only 10 tractors at the first pull, does Chizek need 3 in one class? Maybe this is why NTPA is only running the lites at 4 pulls this year?

Re: Chizek 3rd tractor? June 06, 2016 08:51AM
They hook 8 times this year, but yes maybe only at 4 locations, but what on earth does that have to do with Korth running another machine? I'd say if that team would like to run another one go for it , the only thing hurting the class is the people that would rather cry about korth/Chizek than to put in the time money and effort to beat them.

Re: Chizek 3rd tractor? June 07, 2016 06:13AM
Thanks for your opinion. Now can you answer the original question as to who owns the tractor?

Re: Chizek 3rd tractor? June 07, 2016 07:07AM
Nope I can't answer that , but if I had to guess I'd say Mike does , why would Brian invest his money when he can get paid to drive for Chizek?

Re: Chizek 3rd tractor? June 08, 2016 03:58AM
I don't see why 1 team needs 30% of the iron in a class. 4 pulls and 8 total hooks is a joke.

Re: Chizek 3rd tractor? June 07, 2016 08:27AM
Chizek owns all 3. How do you know Brian korth gets paid ?

Re: Chizek 3rd tractor? June 07, 2016 11:31AM
Is that possibly speidelburg new Lgt super

Re: Chizek 3rd tractor? June 07, 2016 12:00PM
nope...chizek has 3

Re: Chizek 3rd tractor? June 07, 2016 12:58PM
Yep it's Chizek. Mike from Ace Chassis told me he was building him a chassis!

Re: Chizek 3rd tractor? June 07, 2016 01:06PM
I don't care if he has 1 or 6 they all look the same. maybe he really only has one and they pull it three times, who really knows, or cares. wouldn't some body with taste at least make them look alittle different, why not build a JD a New Holland ,, must be you really just have to win and don't want to try something different,,talk about boring.

Re: Chizek 3rd tractor? June 07, 2016 01:49PM
someone is jealous....lol

Re: Chizek 3rd tractor? June 07, 2016 02:09PM
I'm not jealous, but I happen to completely agree with the post above. From a spectators standpoint the multi-tractor teams (Chizek included) should make them look different... not identical. Heck, 95% of fans can't tell Extremely Armed and Dangerous from Considered Armed and Dangerous and to me that doesn't add any excitement or variety to the class, throw in an identical looking third Unnamed Armed and Dangerous and fans won't know if they are seeing the same tractor three times or a different one.

Now before anyone jumps in and explains why they do it... I completely understand that they have a mold for the MX210 hood that's Carbon Fiber and I understand the whole idea of interchangeable parts and I understand all the reasons to make them the same, but it would be much better for the show if one were a 706 one was a 5130 and one was a MX210 (for example). Also, yes, I understand it's their money and their tractors and they can do what they want, but doing something different would be better for the show and the fan experience.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Chizek 3rd tractor? June 08, 2016 12:19AM
If you are that confused you can always buy a program at the pulls.

Re: Chizek 3rd tractor? June 08, 2016 03:18AM
so if I buy a program then the tractors will not look all the same. what is there a special set of glasses in the program? THEY all look the same.

Re: Chizek 3rd tractor? June 08, 2016 06:06AM
I don't here you complain about shrameks 2,there very similar. Did you piss and moan when esdon had the ssd,and lss. Or could you tell the difference just because they were in 2 different classes. What about petros,Cain's,and on and on. If you really can not tell the difference I guess it would be time to educate yourself before the next pull as all 3 have very noticeable differences. But I did test very high on the aptitude tests in school, so that could just be why I can tell the difference. Instead of complaining why not aplaud mikes efforts. Without the pullers there wouldn't be pulls to go to. Just like without the fans there wouldn't be pulls

Re: Chizek 3rd tractor? June 07, 2016 02:24PM
can't help but be some jealous heck who doesn't want to have the bank account to run 5 alky supers. I can only struggle to try and get enough to run one much less 5 and am failing mightily.

Re: Chizek 3rd tractor? June 08, 2016 12:51AM
I agree with you ol George. Have been struggling to have the bank for one and be somewhat competitive at it, let alone 5.

LSS Funeral march June 08, 2016 04:23AM
Might as well get out the shovels now,this class is history. I heard that after this year that both Open SS are gone and a fourth LSS is on the way, like the Rocky movies this one will be Armed 4

Re: Chizek 3rd tractor? June 08, 2016 04:52AM
I remember the good old days when tractor pulling was about competition and people actually tried to beat their competitors, now all they do is whine and cry because someone has more money than they do and chose to spend it on good equipment built by talented people, seems to me today's rediculous notion that everyone is a winner and everyone gets a star for the day has made its way into tractor pulling, so what is really ruining the sport ? Political correctness in ensuring that everyone has the same odds in winning! Not to mention the fact that if Mike had 3 tractors that always finished mid pack no one would say a word, so make sure you save room in your trailers for a big box of tissues if you are all going to cry about it all season!

Re: Chizek 3rd tractor? June 08, 2016 06:30AM
I just wish he'd give his drivers a raise,their the ones that make it all possible.

Re: Chizek 3rd tractor? June 08, 2016 06:57AM
As a fan in the audience I personally can tell the difference between the tractors. Give us fans a bit more credit please. And as a fan I personally like to see tractors/trucks pull, full pulls are better yet. That's what I'm there for. I don't care if 1 guy owns 1 tractor or 3. The Armed & dangerous team did some great pulling last year they seem to know what they're doing & put on a great show for US FANS! And why is it only the LSS that get ripped on? He has 2 more tractors driven by others as well. Might I add they look similar as well?? And yes we can tell them apart too. Korth has been around for years, face it he's doing his job (who cares if he's paid or not), chizek has the cash he's doing his job & Blackbourns are doing theirs as well. Bottom line they put on a great show for us.

Re: Chizek 3rd tractor? June 08, 2016 07:11AM
Oh yeah extremely armed & dangerous & considered armed & dangerous are not in the same class. So yes the fans can tell the tractors apart

Re: Chizek 3rd tractor? June 08, 2016 10:45AM
I can only hope that Lucas starts scheduling their LSS on the same days as NTPA. Then I won't have to watch the evil empire at all.

Re: Chizek 3rd tractor? June 20, 2016 03:52AM
I had the opportunity to film this team in Benson. As my first time filming them, I was blown away. The sound is just amazing. I told one of the guys at NTPA, it just sounds way different. I tell my brush pullers this all the time, "if you want to get serious about points and purses, make one to measure and one to rake!" If you watch a single puller team, they have to be dead on. It is no small feat to win against a stable of vehicles. And for teams, they have the extreme opportunity to give you the best possible run as teamed tractors and trucks are so identical down to every last bolt. Moving one weight is all it takes to get you that killer pass we all love to see.

video: [youtu.be]

Will Whitt
703-626-4131
will@willwhitt.com
WWPTV Video

Re: Chizek 3rd tractor? June 20, 2016 03:09PM
WWProductions
I had the opportunity to film this team in Benson. As my first time filming them, I was blown away. The sound is just amazing. I told one of the guys at NTPA, it just sounds way different. I tell my brush pullers this all the time, "if you want to get serious about points and purses, make one to measure and one to rake!" If you watch a single puller team, they have to be dead on. It is no small feat to win against a stable of vehicles. And for teams, they have the extreme opportunity to give you the best possible run as teamed tractors and trucks are so identical down to every last bolt. Moving one weight is all it takes to get you that killer pass we all love to see.

video: [youtu.be]

That's the way John Force rolls:-)

If you are able to have 2 or 3 then more power to you.

If you run PPL you get more $ pre commit travel money

Re: Chizek 3rd tractor? June 08, 2016 12:35PM
jr1972 they run ppl also...maybe you didn't notice that

Re: Chizek 3rd tractor? June 09, 2016 03:38AM
They won't run ppl if they have a pull on the same weekend as NTPA.

Re: Chizek 3rd tractor? June 09, 2016 04:28AM
Yea.... They actually already did that last year. Bowling Green, OH and Hamburg, NY were on the same weekend.

Re: Chizek 3rd tractor? June 20, 2016 06:27AM
They ran all three this past weekend at Mackville and after Beer Money did a podcast with them about the three tractors. Tractor 3 was intended to allow them to run both NTPA and PPL but whatever the schedule conflicts where are now gone so they plan to run all 3 every week with #3 being a bit of an R+D tractor. Like it or not with this class everyone will need to pick their poison, work hard and compete or run for 3rd place or lower. In this weekends class they had 6 alky tractors and 2 of them broke Friday night 1 being Blue Blazes which was terminal and went home, not sure if the other returned. First Chizek tractor ran 292-5+ish feet and turned it down, it would have stood for the win and even on the return run he went within a few feet of that mark and still won. They finished 1-2-3.

red712

Re: Chizek 3rd tractor? June 20, 2016 07:52AM
What happened to Wilhite's?

Re: Chizek 3rd tractor? June 20, 2016 01:36PM
So basically there are now 6 tractors running the champions tour. And one team has 3 of them.

Brian Korth interview at Mackville June 20, 2016 02:49PM
Brian Korth YouTube View

Jason Schultz
Call or Text 608 604 5068
Email jason@beermoneypullingteam.com
Beer Money Pulling Team Merchandise [beermoneypullingteam.com]

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009