Ih with 2 speed constant mesh gears. June 06, 2016 03:15PM
Could I get a little help under standing what's going on with this set up, Im guessing you loose the ta and put extra set of gears in its place,but how do you shift it. Does anybody have a picture of your shifter. And how is this dif from urmers(spelling) 7 speed setup transmission. Thanks for any and all advice

Re: Ih with 2 speed constant mesh gears. June 06, 2016 11:10PM
Talk to Craig at AAR. He is very helpful on this stuff and has been very good to deal with. I Asked these same questions and he pointed me in the right direction. His phone number is : 660 483 0458 or look him up on Facebook under AAR

Re: Ih with 2 speed constant mesh gears. June 07, 2016 12:57AM
Yes you get rid of the T/A. Two sets of CM gears. Manual shift fork. I have the Atlas setup. All the stuff is packed in tight. I shift mine from the side of the tractor. You can make a lever or linkage up to a lever. Atlas can do it by half or whole tooth. I have a tranny that I would sell if you are looking to buy one. It is all Atlas parts. 1,2,3,4,5, and 6 teeth over direct with a 1.75-27 imput shaft. Would also sell a 3 disc Atlas clutch with it. Or call Atlas and they can explain it to you. You have to cut out the top of you tranny housing.

Re: Ih with 2 speed constant mesh gears. June 07, 2016 03:44PM
What's your number to call for the clutch and tranny

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,766, Posts: 229,932, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,025.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM