Polishing wheels June 08, 2016 04:27AM
Whats the best brand to use to polish rear aluminum wheels? And whats best to use not to scratch them as far as a rag or waxing pad?

Re: Polishing wheels June 08, 2016 05:11AM
I was on Facebook the other day and saw that Brandon from Insanity Pulling team was selling polish you may need to contact him. If he uses it you know it's good

Re: Polishing wheels June 08, 2016 06:59AM
What type of shape are the wheels in now?

Re: Polishing wheels June 08, 2016 07:35AM
Just basically water spots. Want them to shine like chrome

Re: Polishing wheels June 08, 2016 07:10AM
We have sold (and used) Dri Wash n gaurd alum. polish the last 20 years.We have put a money back guarantee on it and have told people if they have or find something better to let me know.We have never had to give their money back.The closest thing (to what I have been told by customers is California Purple(I think) will give Dri wash n guard a run but they now use ours because it's easier and quicker.Takes me about 5 min. to do one wheel.
I have used many others,McGuires,Diamond shine,Blue magic ect.The Diamond salesman didn't know what to say when we put them side by side.Not knocking anyones product just stating facts.
If you need any names maybe guys will post.Adam Drought used it on his fuel tanks he builds.

Re: Polishing wheels June 08, 2016 07:44AM
Phillips sell Smith Brite Ultamite Metal Polish best around

Re: Polishing wheels June 08, 2016 07:45AM
I'll second the Dri Wash 'n Guard polish. I also really like the white diamond metal polish which can be found easier.

Re: Polishing wheels June 08, 2016 07:57AM
AT agree with you there since it's not in stores.But if you ever need any we will throw it in the mail.
608-558-2316

Re: Polishing wheels June 08, 2016 08:40AM
I use stuff called "no shat" comes with a precleaner and a polish

Re: Polishing wheels June 09, 2016 10:41AM
Ive been polishing aluminum on semis and alot of other things for the past couple years. Ive tried alot of hand polishes. Right now i think Rebel Red is the best hand polish on the market. But sometime hand polish isnt always going to give you to the results you want and it needs to be cut and colored with a machine and buff. Check out Ewing Shine Shop on facebook for some before and after pictures.

Re: Polishing wheels June 09, 2016 10:56AM
Here is a pulling wheel that i have cut and colored

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,706, Posts: 229,808, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,082, Posts: 225,954.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro