Delanders at Roberts June 01, 2009 02:56PM
So just what happened with the two deeres at Roberts? Looked like the Buck is the one to beat this year.

Re: Delanders at Roberts June 01, 2009 04:10PM
Give me a break..it's a glorified farm tractor that very rarely pulls in a class where he belongs.

Re: Delanders at Roberts June 02, 2009 08:31AM
Is it just me, or have the Roberts pulls really started to suck the last couple years? Used to be the one to go to , back in the day... Seems to be less and less each year. Saturdays CPS pull, Good Luck to that club. No organization, I thought it was going to be a tractor club, seems all they want to do is pull door slammers all day. How can Larry run a pull when them guys are whah whahin in is ear all afternoon. Good Luck, I am stayin home.

Re: Delanders at Roberts June 02, 2009 09:19AM
maybe if you would have went to one of the meetings you would know that larrys club wasnt just for tractors and it sounds like a good damn idea for you to stay home if you wanna cry in your beer over one pull that wasnt so successful STAY HOME THEN!!!!

Re: Delanders at Roberts June 03, 2009 06:16AM
The classes were Improved Farm Friday Night and Hot Farm & Improved Farm Saturday! CPS made a class for Adam ! He wanted Buck to pull in it ... Adam didn't what to pull against Billy.
... So what class should this guy be in? ?

Re: Delanders at Roberts June 03, 2009 01:12PM
Smilingdeleander's tractors are the best running tractors i have ever seen. Wow!!!! They got power!!!!

Re: Delanders at Roberts June 05, 2009 05:22AM
If they have the best running tractors and so much power >> Why are they seen hauling the 4430 to IOWA >>>> AGAIN!!
YA ! Dumbnut ! Can't pull it if it's broke! The 4440 runs like S>>>! The 4430 >> It's was winning >> Why change it? Now it ran like S>>>! at Roberts!

Re: Delanders at Roberts June 06, 2009 02:46AM
Are they building farm tractors? that dont sound right to me, then you are making classes for them?

Re: Delanders at Roberts June 06, 2009 07:16AM
Oh! Yea! Bush in Iowa !! Will build Farm Stock ! Robert's and other town's make a class for them.. just watch next time.. maybe ask some questions. You might be suprised.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,697, Posts: 229,805, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,959.

Our newest member CBeard