Power Pull Nationals Promoter Update June 12, 2016 09:45AM
Greetings, Here is an update for the Power Pull Nationals, but first I just want to congratulate the Ellsworth Wisconsin crew for the great pull we are hearing about. High five for you!! I know it takes a good team, hard work and dedication, wonderful sponsors and blessings from above to make it all happen. For the 1st time in Minnesota, are the Multi-Engine Unlimited Mods. Other Grand National classes are the 4WD, ProStocks, Super Stock Diesel, Minis and Super Semis (State). We started working at the fairgrounds today on the two-track set-up, moving barriers and fences, and placing the portable bleachers (adding an additional 1,000 seats). The weather next weekend looks sunny and mid-eighties. To make it as comfortable as we can, on Wednesday we will begin spraying for mosquitoes. The fairgrounds are located at the very south of Hutchinson, on State Hwy 15 & Airport Road (not Century Avenue), west of the roundabout and the Menards store. The pit area is open to the public the whole weekend. Come early and see all the vehicles and visit with the drivers and crew. There is a kiddie pedal-pull on Saturday at 2:30. Weekend camping/no reservations needed. We have scholarship awards and dedications at half-time. Please let us know if you need anything while you are in Hutchinson.You can reach me through our website under Contacts at www.powerpullnationals.com or on Facebook at Power Pull Nationals. I hope to see you next weekend!! Safe travels to all the events this summer. God Bless. Sincerely, Julie Rose

Re: Power Pull Nationals Promoter Update June 12, 2016 09:59AM
Good to hear of adding seats this yr! Going to be fun to see the Unlimited Mods first time run in Minnesota. I see Esdon was testing in Wis last night and made a awesome hook for a win. Looks ready for Hutch- great to see him out this year! Will it be livestreamed online Friday and Saturday? Although nothing like being there and feeling the sound and horsepower- and smoke.

Re: Power Pull Nationals Promoter Update June 12, 2016 11:12AM
Yes, thank you LLB, we are live streaming both nights and filming for the NTPA Championship Pulling Series for the RFD TV network. The Wysongs, AP Productions, have filmed for TV as long as I can remember and do a fantastic job. But you are right, nothing is like the feel of "Real Horsepower"! You can find your live streaming link to the Power Pull Nationals on www.ntpapull.com. Good Luck to all the pullers!! Welcome back to Minnesota.

Re: Power Pull Nationals Promoter Update June 13, 2016 06:11AM
which day has the Unlimited Mods? Thx.

Re: Power Pull Nationals Promoter Update June 13, 2016 06:40AM
Both nights same show. The rose family does a dang good job promoting this show

Re: Power Pull Nationals Promoter Update June 14, 2016 09:27AM
Anyone know what time the shows starts. What kinda sitting is it.never been there would like to go.

Re: Power Pull Nationals Promoter Update June 14, 2016 09:52AM
Lots of bleacher seating but get there early as it tends to fill up fast. Show start time is 7:00 but usually starts a little late as most pulls do. Great show that is worth attending.

Re: Power Pull Nationals Promoter Update June 14, 2016 10:15AM
The pits are open at 4 pm friday and 1 pm i believe saturday. Go to powerpullnationals.com for more details. It is a great show and it will be worth your trip. Yes 5288 is correct get there early as it fills up fast

Re: Power Pull Nationals Promoter Update June 14, 2016 11:28AM
Can I bring my own beer ,and where's a good place to sit I like 320'

Re: Power Pull Nationals Promoter Update June 14, 2016 12:38PM
Bert, you want 320, you better get there mighty early, as in past, 320 seating has been very limited. With more seating this year and I do not know how they are staging the extra 1000 seats this year, perhaps luck may be in your favor.

Re: Power Pull Nationals Promoter Update June 14, 2016 03:09PM
I was sitting at about 340 last year, and all the people standing in the open spot at 300 blocked our view. Hopefully they put bleachers in that spot this year.

Re: Power Pull Nationals Promoter Update June 15, 2016 06:23PM
We are working harder at roping off the people who are standing in someone's view or just the people who want to stand with their group of friends. (One of my security guys -- a farmer-- says maybe a cattle prod. Ouch) If you are having this trouble, please tell me or a security person. I'll be back a forth .. a lot. lol. I know that is irritating when you can't see. I will try my best to correct it. We are currently taking the fences down on the north side (that surround the front of the large grandstand) and bringing in two more portable units in that area and another unit on the northwest end, in addition to all the bleachers on the south side of the track. Our goal is to give you the best darn Pull west of the Mississippi Drinking Successful Pulls are always a work of progress and process. We have dedicated volunteers that love pulling as much as you do -- so we will keep trying. It is pretty wet in the track area today, but should be perfect pulling conditions on Friday & Saturday.
Safe Travels and Happy Pulling. Sincerely, Julie Rose

Re: Power Pull Nationals Promoter Update June 17, 2016 11:46PM
Julie , can you please try to keep us updated on the status of the Saturday show? Looking at coming back for today but have about a 4 hour drive any info asap would be very helpful thanks!

Re: Power Pull Nationals Promoter Update June 18, 2016 04:51AM
I saw on radar another big front out west. Why can't mother nature wait for the best pull taking place in mn. Maybe we will luck out, and it will miss Hutch! Will be a lot of disappointed people if it don't happen!

Re: Power Pull Nationals Promoter Update June 18, 2016 05:06AM
I am more curious as to if the track will be ready by tonight, the latest forcast looks good , but then again it did yesterday too

Re: Power Pull Nationals Promoter Update June 18, 2016 09:12PM
Another packed house at Hutch tonight- even with adding 1000 more seats with more bleachers. Saw a great pulloff in the Diesel Supers class, Esdon and Jody Ross. It was close with Esdon getting the power to the track and two beautiful runs for the win. They got the track and grounds in good shape after a rain out Friday night. The pullers dinners and breakfast were top notch. The unlimiteds had the ground shaking and what a show.

Re: Power Pull Nationals Promoter Update June 19, 2016 09:07AM
I was there my first time job well done I will be back u going add more classes next year

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,766, Posts: 229,932, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,025.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM