California minis at ellsworth June 13, 2016 06:44AM
Who were the two minis at ellsworth from california? Hell the one tractor won the class. Will they pull at Hutchinson?

Re: California minis at ellsworth June 14, 2016 06:16AM
Yes they are going to hutch the last I knew when we left the pull sat nite..... My Mrs is picking them up at the airport tomorrow night plans can change but it was to do hutch, tomah and new hampton...... Great people! I'm glad the came!

Re: Bowling Green and Enderle too? June 14, 2016 06:49AM
I thought Robby said on a Pulling Radio Network show they wanted to run BG. Also, if they go to New Hampton, it stands to reason they may be trying to get into the Enderle for the Region 3/5 spot.

Maybe someone could ask them this weekend if they plan to run BG and the Enderle (if they qualify). Because if where I live, it would be great if they tried to do The Fort also.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/14/2016 06:50AM by The Original Michael.

Re: Bowling Green and Enderle too? June 14, 2016 08:37AM
We are coming in tomorrow night to do Hutch. We as of now wont make it to Tomah due to cost of back and fourth but Thanks to Doug and family we are planning leaving Tractors with him or Hoffmans and coming back for New Hampton if still in one piece. It was a great experience and as always with tractor pullers meet the best people. So off to Hutch for some humble pie.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/14/2016 10:47AM by Dick Morgan.

Re: California minis at ellsworth June 14, 2016 10:18AM
Robby thank you for bringing 2 more tractors to a great show. Can i ask where they came from did you build them or purchase them? I will be at hutch and cant wait to see new IRON at a show

Re: California minis at ellsworth June 14, 2016 01:50PM
We are from the Central Valley in Cali the wedge is advance/wyson with self built cage and fenders the tube is self built with advance rear end. Stop by our pits and chat that's the best part for us

Re: California minis at ellsworth June 14, 2016 04:19PM
great job love to see new names in the sport i know it all takes time and money we apresiate it thats what makes pulling what it is thanks again

Re: California minis at ellsworth June 15, 2016 12:28AM
Fagundes are not "new" names in the mini class. They came to the "midwest" last year and ran a couple of GN shows. They have been in the sport for a number of years. Rob and Jess are good, friendly people and I am sorry we probably won't hook up with them this season. They are from the "Mello/Bettencourt" area of California so there is some precedent--lol! Our hope, along with a couple of other mini teams, is to someday make the trip to California to "pay them back" for coming out here!! It would be kinda neat to see them qualify for the Enderle for a couple of reasons. Good luck to Rob and Jess and have safe travels. JW

Re: California minis at ellsworth June 15, 2016 05:14AM
I sure will find your tractors in the pit area and interduce myself. I can't wait for friday night....

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,641, Posts: 229,707, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520