Dungannon LLSS Video June 19, 2016 03:09PM
An all around awesome pull in Dungannon on Saturday. The touring LLSS helped put on a good show. Here's a video of all the passes in that class for anyone who's interested

video: [www.youtube.com]

Re: Dungannon LLSS Video June 19, 2016 11:54PM
Thank you for taking the effort to post this.

Wish we where ready and could have been there.

Re: Dungannon LLSS Video June 20, 2016 01:33AM
Thanks for the video. Both Shedden and Dungannon kicked off the Series starting in Ontario, Canada. Both pulls were awsome. Thank all the pullers who supported the class and the promotors. Also like to thank the spectators who came and talked to me about this class.

Re: Dungannon LLSS Video June 20, 2016 03:09AM
Thanks again Ed! Check my post in the alexander post, so glad I got the chance to hook with you guys, even if it was less than great!

Re: Dungannon LLSS Video June 20, 2016 12:36AM
I'd like to personally thank Ed Shoobridge, your hard work to grow this class has not gone unnoticed. So nice to get an opportunity to hook with guys from other areas that are still pulling for fun! I was extremely lucky to be given a tractor to run from a great family, thanks again Haier family!

Geoff O'Brien

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/20/2016 02:26PM by Jake Morgan.

Re: Dungannon LLSS Video June 21, 2016 11:49AM
Thanks for straightening out my mistake, you guys are awesome!

Re: Dungannon LLSS Video June 24, 2016 01:14AM
Both pulls in Canada were great. A newcomer to the Series from KY placed second in Shedden and won in Dungannon. A tractor from MI won in Shedden and took second in Dungannon. Both left with their pockets full. The hard work of the promoters and the track crew is appreciated by the pullers and the crowds were huge. Thanks again goes out to Ed Shoobridge for all the hard work put in to get these pulls scheduled for us. We are looking forward to NY, MI and WI

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,776, Posts: 229,946, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,032.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009