Tomah questions June 02, 2009 02:28AM
Anybody know if there will be a limited pro class at Tomah. Also any idea on how many prostocks in the class.

Re: Tomah questions June 02, 2009 10:39AM
No Limited Pro class. Pro stock is tough to say with the lack of precommitted tractors.

Re: Tomah questions June 02, 2009 04:39PM
The baders new tractor wil be and some badger state pro stocks

Tomah Answers June 03, 2009 02:13AM
Since BSTPA does not have a points hook that weekend all of the BSTPA prostocks will be there. Yes, Baders will be there with the new componenet, but I don't know the status of the old BB No Fear Deere.

In addition to the precommitments, I would expect the regular OH/IN prostocks to be on tap: Iron Dragon, Nameless, Linder Bros, Dusk til Dawn, Tinker Toy, River Rat maybe Rampage. There are not any PPL Champions Tour confilcts this year but there is an Ohio State Class B hook on 6/27. I would expect to see as many prostocks or more than were there last year becasue of the events scheduled the same date as Tomah last year.

Most of the big names that are not precommitted still enjoy attending the big events and Tomah is the second largest hook in the nation! Go drink beer/soda, grab a WI brat/curds, and have fun and cheer on your favorite prostock!

DPS

Re: Tomah Answers June 03, 2009 04:36AM
I would think Fuelish Pleasure, T-Bone, Stamms's new tractor will be there.

Re: Tomah Answers June 03, 2009 08:02AM
Redman, I was including those pullers in the BSTPA count plus I am sure the Mules from the Dubuque area will be there even though the Mules are'n't listed on the grand national commitment list.

DPS

Re: Tomah Answers June 03, 2009 02:07PM
thanks for the info this will be our 11th year going from NEBRASKA

Re: Tomah Answers June 04, 2009 10:51AM
Will the Sandhill Binder or Elnino be there?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009