Outlaw Baby June 02, 2009 04:47AM
Congrats are in order but I don't know what to do:

Randy and Cathy Wendling for just getting another grand child

OR

Mitch and Heather on the birth of their son!

You decide

Re: Outlaw Baby June 02, 2009 09:34AM
COOL !!!
Congratulations to the new mom and pop, and to Grandma and Grandpa !!!!!! Let the spoiling begin !!!!!!

future driver June 05, 2009 03:04AM
thanks guys im sure mom and dad will spoil the crap out of him we named him Owen Bryant Wendling hope to see everyone at the pulls this summer

Re: future driver June 06, 2009 06:28AM
You got that right, bring on the John Deere Tractors, he won't even be a month old and wil be at his frst pull. Nothing like breaking him in right , just like we did his Daddy

Re: future driver June 06, 2009 12:04PM
Congrats to the whole gang. What event will the new driver make his debut?

Re: future driver June 06, 2009 03:48PM
U know his dad painted a superfarm. IT would be a good start an eugene could coach!

Re: future driver June 07, 2009 05:32AM
Possibly at Tomah if he ever gets out of the Hospital, I guess they think a 6lb 15 oz baby needs to be in ICU since they think he dosen't eat enough, what a joke, seems to be a insurance thing with them. Keep him longer and get more money

Re: future driver June 07, 2009 12:55PM
Hope to see you in Tomah. And get used to the out going money. He might even want something as wild as a half set of jewelery for his ears!

Re: future driver June 08, 2009 08:48AM
That a good one I told him to go on line and read your post and he started laughing, I told him you'll never let him live that one down ha ha

Re: future driver June 08, 2009 02:27PM
Need 2 boys........and ill kill mine if they do

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009