Just wondering June 25, 2016 06:44AM
I was wondering about the whereabouts of these tractors from the Midwest. If they'd been sold and where or if they were sitting out the season, etc.

Cornhusker Deere 2, Holtgrew's Beast of Burden, Blackjack 21, and Ulmer's SS The Avenger.

Thanks!

Re: Just wondering June 26, 2016 08:45AM
The cornhusker Deere 2 was sold to Frank Bajaboi, the Beast of burden chassis was sold to Doug Nepper and is being used to replace his diesel superstock, the Avenger is sitting in a corner , word has it it will also become a diesel superstock of the yellow variety , and depending on which blackjack 21 you mean, the D 21 is in Canada somewhere and Mike Shultzs black jack Agco is now owned by Van beeks from rock valley

Re: Just wondering June 28, 2016 01:26AM
Wow, thanks for the information. Glad to hear that those machines are still around and there will be some cool debuts down the road.

One thing that gets overlooked that a lot of the loyal fans crave to hear about is insider knowledge. If announcers at pulls could think to share the recent history of a tractor and why this or that tractor isn't out this year, it would be nice. So many people are more familiar with pullers these days because they see names and results of all of the pulls online, it's just nice to know what's going on.

Maybe this is something pulling websites could feature. What tractor got sold to whom, etc. I know that I would love that.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,625, Posts: 229,686, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,898.

Our newest member JD_8520