Agitator Sf Tractor? Sold or Not Running June 26, 2016 12:37PM
Just curious to where the John Deere Agitator tractor is that ran with Lucas Oil. Having seen it listed in no results anywhere.

Re: Agitator Sf Tractor? Sold or Not Running July 01, 2016 01:46PM
Agitator SF tractor is not for sale ,it has been at my shop since last December and there is not a lein on the tractor , Bill and Blain Fraker are very good people to work for and they always pay their bill on time. We have a lot of repairs and changes to make to the tractor ,we have had some delays on parts and outside machine work that were out of our control that have delayed us to finish it but the tractor will be out later this summer. I accept full responsibility for the tractor not being on the track for the begining of the season , we will be working to get it on the track as soon as possible. I would like to thank Bill and Blaine for the opportunity to work on this tractor and for their patientce during this large project and to let all Agitator fans know it will be back on the track later this season.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,641, Posts: 229,707, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520