ATTN. ALL PULLERS REGION 6 ENDERLE QUALIFIER JULY 1 & 2 June 27, 2016 04:04AM
Greetings everyone!

I hope that the end of June finds everyone well and that all of our farmer friends are beginning to wind down this busy season. I know everyone always has plans for the 4th of July, but if you don't, or your plans aren't set in stone, I would like to invite everyone to Hopkinsville,Ky this weekend for the Western Kentucky State Fair Truck and Tractor Pull. The fair-board, as well as the city of Hopkinsville, and local fair supporters have worked hard to take this event to the next level, and with two days of two-track Region 6 pulling action it promises to be an awesome weekend! As I said previously, we will be running 2 tracks again this year, and the NTPA scoreboard will be setup along with the hope of Live streaming. This event is also unique as it is the only Region 6 hook of the year, which means that if you win the weekend, you will get to represent Region 6 in the prestigious Enderle Pulloff!!! Pro-Stock guys, this is a first for us as they will be having the Regional pro-stock class at the Enderle this year!!! The details of the event are listed below, and if you have any questions regarding the event, please don't hesitate to contact me! we look forward to seeing everyone for a great weekend of pulling!!!

Darrin Hunt
270-889-7474
darrin.hunt@hragripower.com

July 1-2

Hopkinsville, KY

Western Kentucky Fair Pull

Western Kentucky State Fairgrounds
2810 Richard Street
Hopkinsville, KY 42240

Map Weather

Session One: Friday, 7:00 pm
Region VI Heavy Super Stock
Region VI Light Super Stock
Region VI Pro Stock
Region VI Super Farm
Region VI Two Wheel Drive
State Pro Stock Four Wheel Drive

Session Two: Saturday, 7:00 pm
Region VI Heavy Super Stock
Region VI Light Super Stock
Region VI Pro Stock
Region VI Super Farm
Region VI Two Wheel Drive
State Pro Stock Four Wheel Drive

Re: ATTN. ALL PULLERS REGION 6 ENDERLE QUALIFIER JULY 1 & 2 June 27, 2016 05:30AM
Looking forward to a great weekend of pulling! MSPA also has the Light Limited Super Stock and Limited Pro-Stock classes as well I believe.

Re: ATTN. ALL PULLERS REGION 6 ENDERLE QUALIFIER JULY 1 & 2 June 27, 2016 06:35AM
I'm already looking forward to the complaints I'll get on my YouTube channel about why I have to film grader tractors passing in front of me. Drinking But on a serious note: It's always a great show in Hoptown, if we can get the weather to cooperate.

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/27/2016 06:40AM by John Murray.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,957, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,040.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009