clearfield/new market June 29, 2016 06:02AM
Will there be fuel and water available at pulls

Re:NORTHWEST MO clearfield/new market June 29, 2016 06:23PM
Any help would be appreciated.

Re: SPEC FUEL and Water at pulls June 30, 2016 07:40PM
Will there be FUEL and Water available at the pull in the 8500 limited pro class? ITS not a hard question or do I need to bring my own?

Re: SPEC FUEL and Water at pulls July 01, 2016 12:24PM
The association doesn't have fuel or water for sale per say. If you don't need to much there should be some pullers there with some you can buy

Re: SPEC FUEL and Water at pulls July 01, 2016 06:49PM
This seems to be a growing problem organizations putting in fuel and water rules and not making it available at pulls. I like the rule but it should be provided in sealed containers(for purchase) at the pulls from the organization. Northwest is not the only one not selling the fuel and water they have made mandatory.

Re: SPEC FUEL and Water at pulls July 03, 2016 12:33AM
Why don't you call the organization or club and ask them instead of asking on a chat forum. Maybe they can give you the answer of what's gonna happen.

Re: SPEC FUEL and Water at pulls July 03, 2016 10:54AM
I didn't see any phone numbers on the webpage Drama. Called 411 and they didn't have a phone number for NWTPA.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,620, Posts: 229,678, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,065, Posts: 225,893.

Our newest member JD_8520